PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ZYNE UPDATE?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Default RE: ZYNE UPDATE?!?!

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

it's in the lower forums.... $170 for two.... I think you should jump on that.... build two light bars and give me one.....
Already posted a reply .. dunno if he got that tire carrier sold or not but if not I'm gunna pick that up too.
I honestly only need one light bar so if you want the other one I'm sure we can work something out :-)

Old 11-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

I think the last post listed the tire stuff as sold....

he is in Illinois.... if you work something out before thanksgiving I might be able to pick them up for you... I am going to my sisters for Thanksgiving....

Old 11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

What part of IL?

Oh yeah, about time you come back Nick damn fool mf'er bia ***** **** skank

Sorry, have some anger issues.......

Old 11-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

My sister and B-I-L are in Jacksonville. I figured I would wheel onmy farm one of the days but if this guy wants to meet I can get the bars for Slick Nick.... it will be something cool for the old lady to do... she loves Illinois.... first time she was there is when I took her this year.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:40 PM

Sweeeeet! Hell yeah I'd take ya up on that as long as it doesn't put ya outa your way ... I don't mind a road trip at all so either way would work ... hmm bummer on the tire carrier but those do tend to go rather quickly since they are so incredibly over priced to buy new.

Yeah yeah yeah Mikey, take a chill pill there brotha I got me a biiiiiiiiiiiiig ol bottle of lil round pills here that would help you out with those issues ... especially if you take em with the oblong ones in the even biiiiiiiiiiiigger bottle ... granted .. you may want to invest in a bib first so you won't drool all over ya self LOL!

Old 11-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

I thought you already lived in IL. That's why I made that reference to you not living too far from me. Oops.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Well... then I guess find out what he wants to do.... and find out where he is in Illinois.... Shipping them would be a huge waste of money though....

Old 11-12-2007, 01:44 PM

Agreed ... If he still has em I'm thinking I'm going to have to insist on pickin' em up .. even factoring in the gas up and back down I still think I come out a wee bit better. Those things are too big and a little too heavy to get any kind of decent shippin' rate ..

Old 11-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

you can't ship them USPS.... they have a 108" limit.... the length plus the width plus the height.... I just shipped an H3 grill to Germany for one of our members... it was 105"... just made it...

Old 11-12-2007, 01:49 PM

Good point, I didn't even think of that bit. Gawd, UPS and FedEx would friggen require my first born to ship those lol

Quick Reply: ZYNE UPDATE?!?!