PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Your home is NOT safe! Everyone must see this!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Default RE: Your home is NOT safe! Everyone must see this!

OK, da million dallah ?? here is WHY do you have lots of bump keys ( as long as a year ago) and been tryin em on various different kinds of locks?? You aint been bumpin H3 locks and liftin H3X headrests have ya???

Old 02-16-2007, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OK, da million dallah ?? here is WHY do you have lots of bump keys ( as long as a year ago) and been tryin em on various different kinds of locks?? You aint been bumpin H3 locks and liftin H3X headrests have ya???
If I was, I'd sure have a set in MY H3 already LOL.Seriously, I'm kinda one of those 'hands on" guys who really likes to check things out and learn. A year ago we bought a house and once the possession date rolled around, I wanted to change all the locks and replace some door handles etc. In my quest for the right stuff, I came upon the lock bumping stuff and was shocked myself. I thought, "This has got to be a scam". The more I looked into it, the more amazed I was and decided I had to confirm for myself. I was going to make my own key to try, but as I hang around ebay quite a bit, I thought I'd check it out. Shore 'nuff, some guy was peddlen a set for various locks with a BIN option. I clicked the link, and paid, and a day later got notified from ebay that the auction had been cancelled due to policy violation. A week later, my keys arrived anyways (at least he was a responsible seller, on some level). After playing quite a bit and watching the many online videos, I got the hang of it. I didn't find it quite as easy as they make it look in the videos online, butI would hazard to say given a lock and several minutes and attempts, I can open almost any door the locks fit.

Maybe I'll get a set of those H3x headrests sooner NOT.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:05 PM

Talk to Bob about that one.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:06 PM

ohhh OK sugar I was just razzin on ya!

Old 02-16-2007, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Talk to Bob about that one.
SOOOOOO Bobby has been bumpin H3X's and liftinthe headrests! Least he isn't bumpin uglies! [sm=lol.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 10:12 PM

I might employee Bob to bump an H3x for some headrests for me. Cashmere plz

Old 02-16-2007, 10:16 PM

LOL, It's probably too dangerous. Now that we know Bob is a closet H3'er, once he got into one, we'd never get him out!

Old 02-16-2007, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

LOL, It's probably too dangerous. Now that we know Bob is a closet H3'er, once he got into one, we'd never get him out!
So very true!

Old 02-17-2007, 12:46 AM

You Guys/Gals KILL ME!!!

Old 02-17-2007, 01:39 AM

Quick Reply: Your home is NOT safe! Everyone must see this!