PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

You can hate me but i like this.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Default RE: You can hate me but i like this.

ORIGINAL: JM

Hey Dennis
Is your new signature an act of FAITH

I think he should have stayed at home with Mrs KETCHUP.
Oh, I donno what you mean..But I was being VERY sarcastic

Old 11-02-2006, 10:05 PM
JM

I mean this KERRY guy is a walking disaster!
and Mrs KETCHUP because is wife is from the HEINZ family

Old 11-02-2006, 10:21 PM

someone needs to learn how to resize pics . . . . .[:@]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:20 AM

it looks sweet.

that bar in front of the front diff looks vulnerable.

Old 11-03-2006, 12:42 AM

I like it as well if this was out when I was having trouble getting financing for my hummer back in my I would have probably bought one... I use to be a jeep owner and am a big fan of jeep but of course a bigger fan of hummer. But honestly I would probably take one of these over an H3... maybe because Im young and like the convertible idea or just cuz I like the rugged style of the wrangler type jeeps even though they toned it down alot it still has an aggressive look in my opinion...

Old 11-03-2006, 01:19 AM

ORIGINAL: BirdEye

pretty spartan interior though by comparison...I've never been as comfortable in any jeep as I have been in my Hummer

that's kinda true but not really anymore. I thought the same thing after the first time I drove my bros JK, but after driving it every monday and friday for the last few weeks I am changing my mind. The JK now has power windows and door locks, you can make it into a t-top in about a minute and in all honesty the seats in the JK are as comforortable as the cloth non power seats in my H3. I still love my h3 and wouldn't trade it for a JK but I guarentee that alot of people who aren't bias will lean towards the JK over the h3 after comparing and driving the two.

One side not though....... I got 35's on my h3 with 3 turns of the tortion bars....my brothers JK is going into the shop on Monday to get a 3 1/2" lift installed just to clear the same 35's

Old 11-03-2006, 01:37 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: BirdEye

pretty spartan interior though by comparison...I've never been as comfortable in any jeep as I have been in my Hummer

that's kinda true but not really anymore. I thought the same thing after the first time I drove my bros JK, but after driving it every monday and friday for the last few weeks I am changing my mind. The JK now has power windows and door locks, you can make it into a t-top in about a minute and in all honesty the seats in the JK are as comforortable as the cloth non power seats in my H3. I still love my h3 and wouldn't trade it for a JK but I guarentee that alot of people who aren't bias will lean towards the JK over the h3 after comparing and driving the two.

One side not though....... I got 35's on my h3 with 3 turns of the tortion bars....my brothers JK is going into the shop on Monday to get a 3 1/2" lift installed just to clear the same 35's
you should sell the H3 and buy a jeep . . . . [:'(]

Old 11-03-2006, 02:06 AM

H3 or Jeep...either one will take me more places than your bigg azz clunker h2

just kiddin shorty

Old 11-03-2006, 02:09 AM

i fart in your general direction . . . .

Old 11-03-2006, 02:24 AM

Quick Reply: You can hate me but i like this.