PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

yay got my h3 today~

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Default yay got my h3 today~

luxury + buncha chrome , and extra features only bad thing its an 06 will take pics tomoorrow
paid 34800 something~ but it has msrp of 38000, dunno if i got jipped but it sure beats 07 at 35000 with nothing on it.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 AM
Default RE: yay got my h3 today~

AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!

Make sure you post those pics tommorow or these jackals will tear ya a new one!!

Old 02-01-2007, 07:17 AM

haha yeah i was pretty fustrated and didnt think ill get it today because the dealer i went to asked for 35600 without chrome tuberler, chrome fuel cap, and a few other stuff, and when i got there he showed me a H3 that seems to have been in the dealers for 10 years with lots and lots of rust!! i was like omg least you can do is clean it for me. So i was already sorta unhappy, so i told him to add in the chrome fuel caps for free and i would buy it this instant but he refused and i went home all sad. Then another dealer called me and told me to go over showed me the H3 that had everything on itchrome side steps, + all the other little goodies. I think the only thing they didnt add was the chrome fuel cap but he said he would do it for me if i got it today. So i couldnt resist his offer and accepted it and took it back home at 34,800 something. I guess its not that bad since 06 gets better mileage. =) so excited to drive it tommorrow i cant sleep ehhe.

only weird thing was he quoted me 11.9 on the finance for 14k down. He said that it was because i was a first time buyer. I told him other placed quoted me 6.99 only, and he said he would try to get that rate for me tomorrow at work since it was arleady like 10 oclock when i got there.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:35 AM

Congrats on the H3!
That rate seems way high. I don't know what your credit is like, but you should get a better rate than that. It does not mater if you are a first time buyer or not.

Post some pic's.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:56 AM

OK, let me get this straight...you took it home with no real secured finance rate (so obviously no papers have been signed YET?) What leverage do you have now? They got you bud...I hope the H*LL you dont sign on the dotted line at 11.9%! Good luck on that...

Old 02-01-2007, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OK, let me get this straight...you took it home with no real secured finance rate (so obviously no papers have been signed YET?) What leverage do you have now? They got you bud...I hope the H*LL you dont sign on the dotted line at 11.9%! Good luck on that...
Congrats buddy....but I agree with Sarah. You should be able to get a better interest rate. Call your bank. Don't sign unless they give you a better rate!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats, but if you signed on the dotted line, there isn't much they are going to be able to do about your interest rate. I would try to re-finance it immediately once they call and tell you "sorry we can't do anything for you"

Old 02-01-2007, 01:38 PM

I was lucky when I bought mine I was able to use the GM Supplier discount and use the 0% offered from GM. Couldn't pass it up. But congrats, you will enjoy!!

Old 02-01-2007, 02:37 PM

Whatever happens on your finance rate .... CONGRATULATIONS on your new ride!!

Old 02-01-2007, 03:35 PM

oh they just gave me an estimate worse case senerio is 11.9 but they said because i have 14k down it should be alot better. They said they wotn know the rate till today because all the banks were closed when i bought the car. Hopefully they wont screw me on the 11.9 or else i will have to refiance right away.

Quick Reply: yay got my h3 today~