PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Yahoo Autos...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Default Yahoo Autos...

I was looking thru Yahoo's auto pages and saw a 3 1/2 star rating on the H3... Delving deeper I found that most bad reviews were the result of Tree Huggers and San Franciscan’s babbling on about it being bad for the planet... I wrote to report the abuse to Yahoo but regardless, I still don't quite get how this 5 cylinder as being crapped on while most everything out there is a v6 or higher... Anyone know any of these nit wits or what they are thinking??

Old 07-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Default RE: Yahoo Autos...

I think they're just taking cheap shots. The "H" makes an easy target.

I think it's the same people who say my 50 mpg motorcycle is too loud and too dangerous.

-Alan

Old 07-05-2006, 01:55 PM

I have learned over the years that most of the poeple doing the moaning b!tching and complaining are uninformed and making decisions. They read the headlines, but fail to read the story and think they have all of the facts. They also rely on biased sources for thier headlines. Thier heart is in the right direction, but thier common sense is turned off.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:02 PM

people always bother me. they'll be like oh how's the gass on that thing huh? then they'll be like really wow thats better than my truck.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:10 PM

I stopped off at a rest area yesterday to let the puppy out so she could do her thing. When I came back to the Hummer I saw these two beat-nik hippie types looking at the H3. I approached them apprehensively preparing for a verbal bashing for owning it, and the MPG was the first thing they asked. After telling them what I get, they were in disbelief and told me they thought is was half of what I told them. I pulled out my mileage log and showed them what I was getting and they were in shock. They told me that was better then thier "'72 orange hatchback with bald tires and a brown door." I think it was a Krautwagon bus.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:48 PM

Rayvyn you just wake up from a long nap nice to see you back i was at your friendly dealer today[:@]