PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Wish I could take credit for this one . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Default Wish I could take credit for this one . . .

So today (1/17) is our 10th Anniversary and I thought I was way ahead of the curve in the thoughtful/considerate department because I've covered all the bases in the gifts, card,flower, dinner reservations and, of course, special attention areasthe last few dayswhen my better half caught me totally off guard when I got home from work tonightand tells me she was totally floored by my little demonstration of my devotion to her in the driveway this morning. Now, I have no idea whatsoever what she's talking about and she insists I'm playing dumb and who else could it have been anyway.

I finally pry it out of her and she explains that I had somehow, in the dark before I left for work this morning, managed to draw two interlocking hearts in the fresh snow on the driveway with my Hummer. Now I am totally taken aback and have to plead not guilty but she's still insisting she's convinced it was me since noone else knew this was our 10th. So I asked if she got pics and, of course, she says yes since this is the Patches household and we got pictures of practically everything for a 50-mile radius.

Anyway, below are a couple of 'em and you can see my fading tire tracks pulling straight back under the more recent "heart tracks". Obviously one or two cars turned around in my driveway after I left for work, maybe with a little guidance from Him. Wish I coulda' taken credit for it, especially on our anniversary- woulda' been big points in the bank!

Name:  SnowHearts1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  121.4 KB

Name:  SnowHearts2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  147.4 KB

Old 01-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Default RE: Wish I could take credit for this one . . .

WOW!!! That is incredible!!

Old 01-17-2008, 07:49 PM

That's pretty cool, no matter how they got there. We used to have about 6 acres and I took and lowered the deck on the mower one time a mowed I LOVE U in the grass on the hillside so that she could see it from the house. But I never would have though of the snow tracks, going to have to use that one

THINK PINK & SHOW IT IN YOUR VOTE [sm=smiley20.gif]
https://www.hummerforums.com/m_121425/tm.htm

Old 01-18-2008, 02:46 AM

DUDE....Shoulda TOOK THE CREDIT!!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:39 AM

thats a freakin work of art.........you should have just taken the credit.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:41 AM

I think she was testing you to see if you would take the credit, but congrats on making ten years. I'm in my 12th year now, no sign of escape....lol.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

If only you had known before she did this would have been the best night of your life.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM

wow...that's some cool chit!!! I changed all the diapers for the whole night for our anniversary...talk about romantic

Old 01-18-2008, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

wow...that's some cool chit!!! I changed all the diapers for the whole night for our anniversary...talk about romantic
just how old is your wife?????????

Old 01-18-2008, 03:06 PM

73, she's docs younger sister[8D]

Quick Reply: Wish I could take credit for this one . . .