PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

will H3 suit me?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Default RE: will H3 suit me?

Hey Uber! Try the "Search" feature on the top of the page. Type in any topic you have a question (i.e. Chips, Tunes or Intake) on and it has probably been discussed before.

FYI: My H3 has just as much interior space as my old 2000 Grand Cherokee.

P.S. If anyone is a "Short" with you it's only cuz everyday a new person comes on everyday and posts pretty much the same post you did. Good Luck.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Hey Uber H: relax, you obviuosly don't know shortbus or his kind of humor. Flyin off the handle at a moderator will get you nowhere,
a place you may be familiar with??? Like tactlessville?

You will find the 3 every bit as responsive as most diesels, not a race car by any means. The 07 has 20 more HP and TQ than the 06.
There are plenty of performance modes, CAT back exhaust systems, PCMforless tunes, and intakes......search the intake & exhaust; and PCM
forums for all the scoop. When you add an intake (K&N filter is no brainer), CAT back and PCMforless tune, the 3 grows some *****!!
If you'd have been researching you would know there is an H3 Alpha with V8 if you gotta have more/better TQ and power. Next year
they tell us there will also be an H3 SUT to give you more hauling abilities.
The AWD tracion control in snow? On the sloppy roads, superb.If you are gonna wheel it offroad and or in deep snow, you can turn it OFF
and the 3 will go anywhere. A capable little big truck, but not for everybody.

Need more info, search the forums here and enjoy. Say howdy in the new member section.
I am sorry for my previous post. I look at it now, and it seems somewhat childish. It was late at night, and I read into that post too much. I have run into severalhummer ownerswho have unpleasantattitudes, and I I thought I was getting more of that attitude from this community. Again, I apologize. *egg on face*

Old 12-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Uber, welcome to the forum. As with any group there are people here with different personalities and senses of humor. No one here is a bad guy or a$$hole and once you have spent some time in here you will have a better understanding of the posts.
The H3 is a great vehicle. It drives very nice, rides well and as an added bonus it is the best in its class at wheelin. Seems to me to be a hard package to beat unless you like to street race.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

shorty has anything but an unpleasant attitude. [8D]
Actually, I have read many post from him regarding Hummer owners getting bad raps from just such people.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:56 AM

Uber,
I went from a Cadillac CTS to a H3X. Quite an adjustment I think. I got all the luxuary options and find it very comfortable. As you would expect MPG is very good. Performance is a little disappointing. After adding the K&N intake, Billy Boat Exhaust and PCM4less upgrade it's a lot better. The H3 is a unique ride and you get a lot of looks and thumbs up.

You need to take a long test drive. I wonder if they still have that 24hr test like last year?

Bob

Old 12-19-2007, 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

shorty has anything but an unpleasant attitude. [8D]
yer gonna ruin my street cred with those types of comments . . . . .

Old 12-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shortbus

That's the nicest thing you could have ever said to Shorty

Uber: Have you test drove one yet? You REALLY need to do that first before you make any kind of considerations. Like most of us, literally, you may be driving out with your own after driving it the first time.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:48 PM

Thanks for all the replies, guys. The h3 sounds great, apparentlygenerates a LOT of customer satisfaction.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Uber: Have you test drove one yet? You REALLY need to do that first before you make any kind of considerations. Like most of us, literally, you may be driving out with your own after driving it the first time.
[/quote]

You are so right. I just went to check them out,took atest drive,and the next thing I knew I was leaving with my new H3. The drivability was exceptional. My biggest suprise was the soft ride and the turning radius.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:27 PM

Shorty is my hero......I haven't read past his first post......CLASSIC!!!

Quick Reply: will H3 suit me?