PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

wife..... off-roading..... paranoid.... only car......... break stuff........... DOH!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: wife..... off-roading..... paranoid.... only car......... break stuff........... DOH!

Well after she went and panic'd a little seeing HummerMikes teetering on the bring of disaster, she likes it now. She can't drive stick so her and the H3 are out of the question, but I already told her about Silver Lake and depending how the Badlands go, we're goin to try to make a trek up there in a month or so. I'm going to see if Mike wants to go also. She isn't afraid of off-roading at all, but afraid of something breaking on the truck and us not having the money to fix it. I tried to tell her unless we slide into a tree or tip over, everything is covered under warranty and not to worry. I told her I'm keeping this truck until I die or it dies, one of the two, and she still loves to shout that word Depreciation out all the time lol. Anyway she's alot better now that we actually went once, but she hasn't seen anything yet compared to what we will be doing at the Badlands Park. That will be the true test of her liking it.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: wife..... off-roading..... paranoid.... only car......... break stuff........... DOH!

The Bad Lands look pretty bad. Thanks for that link a while back. I like sand more than mud. Snow is a blast too, gotta be much deep though 2-3foot when it rolls up on yer hood....We ha. Check out lake Michigan from a dune view. Where else can ya roll up to the beach with your truck?

[IMG]local://upfiles/2786/A6D45DFF9E514F61BE1CDB650C6C283C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Dude that looks freakin' AWSOME. I'm going to forward that pic to my wife and plan a trip there. Too bad my rig is going into the shop AGAIN tomorrow with all kindsa crazy issues (My H3 is a drama queen just so you know). That looks pretty sweet man.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Mike, just tell the wife to imagine the American border is over those rocks, her Mexican heritage will kick in and she'll fly right over em....lol..sorry
Good gawd, Impy is baaaaaaaaaaack!!! LMAO!!! About frickin time doode ...

Old 07-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

<ahem>.....pants sugar...the pants [8D]
He wears the pants.... but she wears the panties.... and that makes all the difference in the world....

once again... I say.... mine wants to go more than I do....

Old 07-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

Only sometimes.................

Old 07-21-2007, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Mike, just tell the wife to imagine the American border is over those rocks, her Mexican heritage will kick in and she'll fly right over em....lol..sorry
Good gawd, Impy is baaaaaaaaaaack!!! LMAO!!! About frickin time doode ...

How's your sleeping problems going? A guy I bowl with just got diagnosed with sleep apnia(sp?) He has to do a three night stay at some sleep clinic for further testing....from what he says it sounds horrible.....Made me think of you and your problems.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Jmm

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Good for you ... now grow yourself a set of ***** and go skydiving!
Well said!!!