PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

why trampolines can be dangerous

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Default RE: why trampolines can be dangerous

You can give food to people that need it but no offense but to me hunting isnt really a sport

Old 11-07-2007, 10:28 AM

your opinion... but if you ever did it seriously you would see that not only is it a sport, but a damn hard one at that!!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:49 AM

Hey the cute ones taste better. LOL

Im not into hunting myself, but don't see the problem as long as you eat what you kill. But I have a problem with Vegies that whine about how they abuse cows or hunting is wrong, while standing in their leather shoes, wearing a leather belt and leather jacket.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:23 PM

just to inform those that were not here last year when I originally posted that picture....I took that picture to give to the PA game commission....a red s-10 pickup blinded a herd of deer and about 6 guys got out and open fired, killing most of the herd. They cut the racks and the good meat off and dumped what you see in the picture. Only reason I know is that I was about 50 yards away taking night pictures. Was able to get enough pics of the idiots doing the shootin to get them all busted....I still think I should of at least took out a couple of em....but the guys I were with talked me out of it

Old 11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

I like to eat it.... and it's good for the enviroment.... Populations have to be regulated or else food is harder to find and they will wander into traffic. With all the building they are always on the move.... it's kinda sad.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 PM

I can TOTALLY see it being A SPORT!!! And a tough one at that!! I just can't KILL ANIMALS!!!

My Grampa was a farmer back in the day and he hunted and trapped in the winter for food and pelts to sell.

I remember being around 10 going goose hunting with him......10 minutes in the marsh and i was bawling that I couldn't shoot a poor little goose. I spent the NEXT 6 HOURS locked in his half ton!!! Guess I shoulda shot!!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:51 PM

When I was about 9 years old my dad took me for a walk in the woods, scouting for the upcoming deer season....I kept hearing a baby crying in the distance and my dad said that we will go check it out. After about an hour of hiking the crying was louder than ever and we came across a fawn and mother laying under a tree...the mother had starved to death and the fawn was laying there starving from malnutrition....I swear to you it sounded just like a baby crying....I instantly started to cry. My dad walked me about 50 yards away and told me to wait for him...I heard a shot a few minutes later, then there was complete silence...no more crying. That day I learned why hunting and conservation were so important...see...it's not only about the destruction of land by humans...it's about the growth of the species....if you have a piece of land that feed 100 deer and that herd of 100 deer have 10 babies a year..in 5 years the herd will be up to 150 deer...now the food that would feed the 100 deer now has to get spread out to feed 150 deer....the additional 50 deer aren't the ones to go hungry...the ENTIRE herd will be malnourished and in time the entire species will die off naturally from lack of food. So by hunting and killing a set amount of deer, we are actually keeping the species alive and thriving for future generations.

Sorry for the novel...just thought I'd share an early life lesson I got from my Dad...god rest his soul

Old 11-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I remember being around 10 going goose hunting with him......10 minutes in the marsh and i was bawling that I couldn't shoot a poor little goose. I spent the NEXT 6 HOURS locked in his half ton!!! Guess I shoulda shot!!
That explains everything..... had you shot that ****ing goose, todayyou would drive a lifted H2 and go mudding....

now... all you shoot is grey goose...

Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

ORIGINAL: HummBob

That explains everything..... had you shot that ****ing goose, todayyou would drive a lifted H2 and go mudding....

now... all you shoot is grey goose...
You're probably RIGHT!!!!

Old 11-08-2007, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

When I was about 9 years old my dad took me for a walk in the woods, scouting for the upcoming deer season....I kept hearing a baby crying in the distance and my dad said that we will go check it out. After about an hour of hiking the crying was louder than ever and we came across a fawn and mother laying under a tree...the mother had starved to death and the fawn was laying there starving from malnutrition....I swear to you it sounded just like a baby crying....I instantly started to cry. My dad walked me about 50 yards away and told me to wait for him...I heard a shot a few minutes later, then there was complete silence...no more crying. That day I learned why hunting and conservation were so important...see...it's not only about the destruction of land by humans...it's about the growth of the species....if you have a piece of land that feed 100 deer and that herd of 100 deer have 10 babies a year..in 5 years the herd will be up to 150 deer...now the food that would feed the 100 deer now has to get spread out to feed 150 deer....the additional 50 deer aren't the ones to go hungry...the ENTIRE herd will be malnourished and in time the entire species will die off naturally from lack of food. So by hunting and killing a set amount of deer, we are actually keeping the species alive and thriving for future generations.

Sorry for the novel...just thought I'd share an early life lesson I got from my Dad...god rest his soul
Dude, That's one of the SADDEST things I've ever read!!!![&:][&:]

Quick Reply: why trampolines can be dangerous