PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Who's in or around the DFW TX area?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 04:44 AM
Default Who's in or around the DFW TX area?

I live technically in Fort Worth but claim Dallas for a multitude of reasons. LOL.
OK, I am an AVID motorcycle rider and one of the reasons of a long list is the connection to people/fellow riders. EVEN COPS... Anytime I ride & see another rider, I ALWAYS throw up two fingers & 95.5% of the time, I get two back... I LOVE THAT!!!!!! I recently started signal'n fellow H2 owners out on the roads... LUCKILY enough, they signal back. And there are SOOO MANY Hummer's out in this area... More so than I realized and more so than many other area's in U.S. that I've traveled to & stayed for sometimes very brief amounts of time.
SO I'm try'n to gauge how many owners are actually on the forum.

ALSO, are there any meet up's in or near the area? I'd LOVE to find & attend one VERY SOON!!!!

Look'n forward to see'n a few answers & see who's around me!

Michael P. Logan aka 4U2NV
Finishline Roofing & Construction
Dallas/Fort Worth TX

Old 11-09-2010, 02:07 PM

COME ON!!!!! NOBODY'S IN TX??? REALLY?? WOW!!!! I FEEL SO ALONE!

Old 11-09-2010, 03:06 PM

I'm in Plano but I've never seen any events in our area. Checked another forum out and the only thing going there is toys for tots in our area.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the info. Plano huh? Thanks for posting!

Old 11-10-2010, 08:29 PM

I'm close to Plano too - in Frisco but my parents are in North Richland Hills which I make it out to. I've not seen to many gatherings either.... my H3 is craving some dirt.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by hearseman
I'm close to Plano too - in Frisco but my parents are in North Richland Hills which I make it out to. I've not seen to many gatherings either.... my H3 is craving some dirt.
NICE!!! NRH is REAL close to me. I also recently roofed quite a few homes there.
I try NOT to let mine see dirt.
Glad to see a few more LOCAL owners pop'n up! If enough start to post, may have to try & get a local meet & greet set up!! We'll JUST have to see!

Old 11-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

There are a lot of DFW members on another forum. They are starting to get more active. One member bought a place and will be having offroad events there. Most of the DFW members are pretty serious drivers and spend their offroading time at places like Moab, K-Rocks, etc. Tons of Hummers in Texas. I have a place outside of the town of West, about 60 miles south of Dallas and two of my Hummers are in Texas.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
There are a lot of DFW members on another forum. They are starting to get more active. One member bought a place and will be having offroad events there. Most of the DFW members are pretty serious drivers and spend their offroading time at places like Moab, K-Rocks, etc. Tons of Hummers in Texas. I have a place outside of the town of West, about 60 miles south of Dallas and two of my Hummers are in Texas.
WOW! What's the other forums name? I see TONS of Hummers and know one that isn't on the forum. I've told him about it quite a few times but still hasn't logged on. Guess we'll see. Let me know please on the other site, I'd like to check it out.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Smile

Hi i live in Canada and i was just 25 miles from DFW area this summer for one week its great their, I would love to move their. I was hot as hell 104 degrees perfect for Hummers and Harleys

Old 11-16-2010, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by twr1
Hi i live in Canada and i was just 25 miles from DFW area this summer for one week its great their, I would love to move their. I was hot as hell 104 degrees perfect for Hummers and Harleys
You're tell'n me! I moved here from Indianapolis IN 2 years ago & STILL not accustom'd to the heat yet! BUT LOVE it here! Next time you come to town & can remember, put a shout on the forum!

Quick Reply: Who's in or around the DFW TX area?