PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Who makes the best chrome accessories ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Default Who makes the best chrome accessories ??

Hell All !!! I just picked up an 03 Mettallic Burgundy H2 in pristine condition and I want to add some chrome. I've noticed that there are a bunch of mfgs. out there and I wanted to know who makes the best stuff at the best prices. Any help would be appreciated !!! This truck is bad to the bone. I am considering picking another one up in a couple of months. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Default RE: Who makes the best chrome accessories ??

Cool!! Good For you!!! We want PICS of course. Here, I'll throw this in to be 1st

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Anyhoo, if you can find any ACTUAL SMA Chrome. It's PRETTY GOOD!! Held up for me well.

I also bought alot of stuff from Karl. He's really nice!They PRODUCE their product and give a LIFETIME Chrome Guarantee(as long as you take proper care of it) His Chrome Hood Panel Insert is one of the best I've seen & BOUGHT:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Chrome...288228QQsofpZ0

Also, I've purchased a bunch from Jack. Good quality products, I think he mostly sells Manticore products, which are also holding up really well:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/JACK-M...rQ20h2QQsofpZ0

IMO, stay away from the PRO-ONE products. I've found the chroming process they use is sub-par as a few items I've purchased from them began pitting/flaking QUICKLY. Again, just my opinion!!

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Pro-On...209449QQsofpZ0

Hope this helps and BLING ON my brotha'

[sm=bling.gif]

Old 01-30-2007, 08:19 AM

You have just recieved advice from the master

Anything chrome, Bob is the king.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Why Thank You Blackstang!!

Name:  worship_H2.gif
Views: 60
Size:  41.9 KB

Old 01-30-2007, 08:16 PM

Your welcome oh king of blingyness

Old 01-31-2007, 08:15 PM

jack,definately,best stuff,best prices and auctions start with a low min,so some parts can really be bought for reasonable prices,and he discounts postage for more than one item.a+++++ in my book.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:57 AM

Bob,
You sure you want to recommend Manticore? I have purchased several items through Jack Mikol.He is VERY customer conscience, but, I got the hood plate from Jack which is madeby Manticore. The bolts to the handles would not fit, had to get them tapped. Machinest told me they never covered the holes during chrome process. Two of the bolts that hold the plate to the hood were not long enough. During this whole mess, I accidently dropped a chrome handle from about 6" onto concrete causing some tiny road rash. I spoke to Mike from Manticore and he sent me another handle (after I told him about all the hassle). When I got the new handle, it TOO had the bolt holes chromed. Now there web site has vanished. Manticore is suspect to me but Jack Mikol has been A1 so far.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: HarleyHummer

Bob,
You sure you want to recommend Manticore? I have purchased several items through Jack Mikol.He is VERY customer conscience, but, I got the hood plate from Jack which is madeby Manticore. The bolts to the handles would not fit, had to get them tapped. Machinest told me they never covered the holes during chrome process. Two of the bolts that hold the plate to the hood were not long enough. During this whole mess, I accidently dropped a chrome handle from about 6" onto concrete causing some tiny road rash. I spoke to Mike from Manticore and he sent me another handle (after I told him about all the hassle). When I got the new handle, it TOO had the bolt holes chromed. Now there web site has vanished. Manticore is suspect to me but Jack Mikol has been A1 so far.
Hey HarleyHummer, As I stated earlier, I bought my Chrome Hood Panel Insert from KARL, Which in my opinion is the BEST one I've seen:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Chrome...288228QQsofpZ0

So I can't comment on that item

I'm MOSTLY recommending Jack Mikol, as he's AWESOME to deal with

Old 02-12-2007, 05:18 PM

HummBob know his chit!

Old 02-12-2007, 11:07 PM

O.k, Here is the million dollar questions. Which is better chrome platedaluminum billet or polished stainless steel ?? Thanks !!!!

03 Mettalic Burgundy H2

Quick Reply: Who makes the best chrome accessories ??