PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

where to live??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Default RE: where to live??????

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Just think though, If you move to MINNESOTA, I could visit you 3-4 times a year!!!

Oh wait, that might be a negative for you!!![8D]
yea...don't know if that would go into the PRO or the CON side of the list

Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Well, I have been to alot of different states, and where I live still seems to have access to everything, and that's in Plainfield IL, right outside of Chicago. There are more lakes then you can count that aren't that far away, Chicago is accessible from about 6 major expressways, train lines and buses, the area I live is officially the 5th fastest growing community in the country according to Forbes, and it's nice and quiet, but you can be loud if you want You get all 4 seasons of the year, the cleanest drinking water in North America, and two areas north of us with a ton of boat and fishing lakes. After taking road trips all over the place, I still like where I live the best because it allows you to live outside of the craziness of the city, but still be close enough to get to it.

The End.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:37 PM

but there are like bear fans there[:'(]

Old 10-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

My neighbor around the corner is looking to get 750 for his if you are interested.....

but seriously..... consider Maryland....

Old 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Just think though, If you move to MINNESOTA, I could visit you 3-4 times a year!!!

Oh wait, that might be a negative for you!!![8D]
yea...don't know if that would go into the PRO or the CON side of the list
[8D][8D]

Old 10-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

but there are like bear fans there[:'(]
Hell Yeah.... RECOGNIZE!!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 08:47 AM

ImportKiller, where do you live now? Just curious why you want to move.

If cost of living is a consideration, north Tx has very low cost housing compared to almost any other metro market in the lower 48. Not much snow but plenty of days to get out and do stuff. World class everything is close by if you can handle the heat of summers and the occasional snow or ice in the winter. Some of the best medical facilities in the country are in this area.

Taxes are low here, no state income tax, car insurance and licenses are dirt cheap. You're 5 hours away from the Gulf and you're 4 hours away from the Ozark Mtns. One last thing, you can LEGALLY carry a concealed weapon if you want and if you do the paperwork.

We've got plenty of lakes in the area around Dallas/FW. Plenty of country living just outside the metro area, land and housing is cheap unless you're wanting to live in the best neighborhoods and 6 Hummer dealers locally!

The Dallas area can't compare to the natural beauty of NC, I think I could live there as long as it's western NC.

Or........ you could move to MOAB!

Old 10-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator

IMPY.....

Remember:

Old 10-12-2007, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

IMPY.....

Remember:

Name:  cryingwlaughter.gif
Views: 17
Size:  8.0 KBName:  cryingwlaughter.gif
Views: 17
Size:  8.0 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
cryingwlaughter.gif (8.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 10-13-2007, 11:57 AM

I saw Jersey Pride and thought you were talking about that parade for the pillow biters they have every year

Screw this state....they just raised my taxed $3030 a year because of my new pool[:@][:@]How did it go up that much when the pool replaced one of the same exact size that was there already?!?!?! So now I am pushing $11,500 a year in taxes...for a 100X65 lot???? F**K NJ!!!

Quick Reply: where to live??????