PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What's up with the thumbs down?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:11 AM
Default RE: What's up with the thumbs down?

I swear I read this earlier??? Someone's MISSING!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 10:06 AM

What I can't understand John or whatever your screen name is...why the hate for just Hummers? There are several other large trucks on the market that get the same or worse Mpg as the hummer but you don't see the vehement hate for them that you do for the hummers? Just puzzles me. It would be like someone saying they hated racism but then ignoring the KKK walking down the street behind them. Kind of hypocritical. Can you enlighten me on that? If your going to hate on something go all the way don't pussyfoot around.

Old 01-28-2007, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I swear I read this earlier??? Someone's MISSING!!!
LMAO...Nobody ImportantHB [sm=loser.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 04:12 PM

Now if I can only keep this Eco-freak liberal, leaf licken, tree hugging, whale fu-kin moron off of our forum I'll be happy...[:@][:@]

As long as you keep signing up, I'll keep banning your stupid ***

Johnl---down the eco****ter
John---down the eco****ter

Old 01-28-2007, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: MLCedio

I am so tired of the comments and harrassment from the public, people who don't even know me feel as though they have the right to criticize me for driving a Hummer. The first time it happened, it was a simple beep and a thumbs down. Caught me totally off guard, and I simply responded with "The Bird". Then, it was a passerby yelling "Terrorist". Today, a Hybrid slowed down and tossed an iced coffee at the hood of my H3. I am now pissed and that is what has brought me to this forum. I never realized when I purchased this vehicle in Aug. 06 that there was such hate and animosity toward Hummer drivers.

Screw them all! I love my H3!

[]

So that's what's powering those Hybrids these days...Starbucks 'Frappuccinos'...lol.

As for me, all of the commentsand gestures directed toward my direction have always been positive, but then again my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. Although I rarely go out of the home these days, when I do, I've noticed a steady increase in Hummer ownership within the area...an equal amount of H2s vs. H3s with a few H1s spied once in awhile. I believe that there are about a half dozen H1s that I've seen on a regular basis here. Thisjust might explain why Hummers aren't frowned upon within my area as opposed to some others, that is, unless a handful of 'tree huggers' are talkingbadly about us within some dark backroom somewhere? Believe me...I like trees too, but pleaselet me tell you that palm trees are absolutely worthless for proving any amount of shade whatsoever; however, I've heard that they do make a fairly good anchoring point if one was to become stuck in the sand.

Name:  SwayingPalmTreesanimated.gif
Views: 28
Size:  7.0 KB