PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What's up with the thumbs down?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Default RE: What's up with the thumbs down?

I've only had my H3x a couple months but so far the only looks I've had have been good ones, a few thumbs up and quite a few smiles. I don't know what I would do if someone trough something at my Hummer but I can say that it would NOT be nice. I have a real hard time imagining that anyone would not want to be driving a Hummer, I mean damn these are the most fun thing to drive. I'm going to look at the new Chevy Camaro at the Detroit auto show this weekend though. That may be my second or weekend ride when it comes out.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Can't you get arrested for Wreckless Driving and I believe there is also a law about Wreckless Endangerment? I'll have to ask the attorneys at work about that one!

I would have called 911, give them the plate numbers, followed them until they parked, then let them know where they were. F'in morons. All it takes is for one splash to obstruct your vision for a second to hit someone or something. What they don't realize is how they are just waving a big flag that says "Hey everybody, see how ignorant and moronic I am?"

Old 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM

Yo Homie, what IS up with the pink? Iv'e never heard of anyone having so much trouble. You don't have a rainbow sticker on your rig do ya? [sm=joke.gif]

Old 01-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

Yo Homie, what IS up with the pink? Iv'e never heard of anyone having so much trouble. You don't have a rainbow sticker on your rig do ya? [sm=joke.gif]
You guys are all hating on him/her, but you haven't even asked if this person is a HIM or a HER.... DAMN DOCTORS I TELL YOU!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 06:30 PM

I just figured between the pink color and how this person worded the post it was a woman .... Did I just earn the male pig award for this!?

Old 01-10-2007, 07:12 PM

Man I thought the UK was tuff!!!....

Old 01-10-2007, 08:42 PM

Yes Zyne you did. How dare you exploit woman. Now excuse me while I go disipline one ofmy hoe's!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:30 PM

While you're at it, you might as well b!tch-slap one of your shovels too.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

While you're at it, you might as well b!tch-slap one of your shovels too.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator

They are recovering cancer patients that happen to love Hummers. And they get called more then once every two years. Do you have any human compasion at all, or do you just like to make negative comments about people doing good things for one another?

You can knock Hummers or us for owning them all you want, but don't sit there and start critisizing us for helping others that are less fortunate. You have to be heartless to do something like that. I have nothing against you because I don't know you, and you are definintely in title to your opinions as we all are, but c'mon now.

And you say don't make you laugh? There's nothing funny about people's homes getting destroyed and their lives turned upside down. THAT makes you laugh? Yeah I can only imagine what kind of "nice" things you do for people. Real NICE comments you have there.

Quick Reply: What's up with the thumbs down?