PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What's up with LawWyfe

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Default RE: What's up with LawWyfe

Let em return .. nuffin better than to watch people who admit defeat and come crawling back hehehehehehehe

Old 10-05-2007, 03:27 PM

Mike, you need more time in the day to LEARN how to bash.....first it needs to make some sort of sense...second it needs to be funny

Old 10-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Oh I can bash if I wanted to, I just don't like to bash people.

I can mock what you would say though. Here, I'll give it a try:

"You spoiled blonde stereotype-fueling bimbo, always talking about your high and mighty upper-class way of life, like you really give a F#$% about anything on here. You just come on these forums looking for attention fromall the malesto make up for what the men in the REAL world won't give you. STFU already biatch and stop talking, because everything you say makes as much sense as my *** cheeks clapping together to try to form words."

Now, I wouldn't say that, but I know that's pretty much how it would come out of your mouth

Old 10-05-2007, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

"You spoiled blonde stereotype-fueling bimbo, always talking about your high and mighty upper-class way of life, like you really give a F#$% about anything on here. You just come on these forums looking for attention fromall the malesto make up for what the men in the REAL world won't give you. STFU already biatch and stop talking, because everything you say makes as much sense as my *** cheeks clapping together to try to form words."

Now, I wouldn't say that, but I know that's pretty much how it would come out of your mouth
how did you know impy could clap his *** cheeks? i sure hopesaturday goes well for impy, this is getting pretty damn weird . . . . . . . . . .

Old 10-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

After posting the above, I realized you meant I should be good at bashing you, but as I said, was just giving an example of what You would say.

See, now if I REALLY wanted to bash YOU, it would go something like this:

Look bit$#, I don't care that every damn story you tell involves some big shot you know, because between your championship tuner friends, your sports team ties, presidential ties, or whatever else damn people you pretend to know, who gives a F man, come on now, EARTH TO MIKE, you can't drift if you had a patch of ice with bald tires. Hell, my grandmother can drift her g'damn walker better then you can drift your car. Hell, anybody can take pics of cars and jacked-up rigs sitting in parking spaces and gas stations, but when you pull a hot-wheels on a string, and it flips over, that's not drifting dude, and hey, let's not forget about that fish you pasted int your pic to cover up the minno's and crawfish you catch. Give it up already with the act. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE DENNIS. GIVE IT UP IDIOT"

DAMN that felt good

And you all want to know what the difference is between real friends and ****in' loser MFers like Dennis? REAL friends don't take personal blows to you, like throwing your health problems in your face, or even, ya know, people who want to write a book and talk crap about it? YEAH YEAH. That's why people like Me, ImportKiller and ZYNE cando this, because we won't go THAT low, but we can get pretty close sometimes

C'mon Cecil (or whatever Shortbus's name is), back me up here. I know you wanted to get it all out. REMEMBER what you said in that PM, about those secret man desires? LET IT ALL GO!Don't worry Cletis, you will be in our clique one day

I've been away from here WAY too long

Old 10-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

how did you know impy could clap his *** cheeks? i sure hopesaturday goes well for impy, this is getting pretty damn weird . . . . . . . . . .
Actually, that was an impression of Mike talking smack about Sarah/LawWyfe. I was talking about her cheeks, but hey, if he wants to tap that, he has every right to.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:55 PM

your the one that claimed her as your cyber GF when she first came here...remember?

BTW...that avatar pic of her and hasselhoff in your h3 really freaked her out

Old 10-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah, don't remind me

Why would that freak her out?

Old 10-06-2007, 08:48 PM

it sent up her stalker flags...she was concerned. I told her that you were just some little computer geek and was nothing to worry about

Old 10-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Not to sound like a dik, but she isn't all that, and I doubt she'd have to worry about anybody stalking her. That's a little too much paranoia in my book.

Quick Reply: What's up with LawWyfe