PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Whats up with all the idiot Hummer haters?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 08:28 AM

First .. I dont really care what a magazine , people , tree hugger , jealous etc think

My truck is 6 years old and still got people turning heads . Taking pics and videos . Also it is priced much higher than most same age vehicles and even more expensive than many new

For every stupid comment there are 3 offroad videos proving the Hummer is a beast

Im more than happy if they dont bring back the hummer line .
That way our trucks will always be ones

Old 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM

Envy is an ugly thing my friend - most are just pissed because they can't drive their vehicle of choice like you.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by BigKofJustice
99.9% postive comments, I've had people come up to me and tell me they love the truck. This is an H1 mind you. I can see the H2/H3 getting more flack.

Last time I had a negative comment it was directed at us as a group by a tree hugger having a really really bad day [police was called by him apparently]. 3 hummers was there with me on that trip lol.
Originally Posted by choochmalooch
Not sure why you would say that other than the fact that you sound as biased as the Hummer Haters.
I do actually agree with BigK a little. H1's are hands down one of the most bad *** vehicles every built. I would easily throw second place to the H2. BOTH of these vehicles were built by AM General-the real HUMMER builder.

The H3 on the other had was built by GM on the GMT355 platform which was shared with the Canyon/Colorado. So essentially it's an H3 body on a small truck platform so nothing new.

I don't mind H3's and have seen a lot of really nice 3's out there that people have dumped a ton of money into. However, H3's are not an authentic to the HUMMER brand in my mind. That would only be H1 and H2.

Nothing to do with hate by any means just the facts.