PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What where they thinking?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: What where they thinking?!

personally... i kind of like it... then again I like the yellow!

I'm not one to question other on what they do to their vehicle... to each his own... and I usually avoid these kinds of thread... but here's one that left me saying "what were they thinking... " LOL

hmmmm... gosh it looks familar... LOL

Old 08-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

That should be criminal.....

Old 08-17-2007, 10:29 PM

The paint job sucks and so do the lamborghini doors. The rims looks nice and by the way why would you put 500hp in a hummer(to me its pointless in a 6400lb. vehicle leave that for sports cars). The hummer still takes 7 seconds to get to sixty!!!!

Old 08-18-2007, 12:11 AM

ORIGINAL: scrming

personally... i kind of like it... then again I like the yellow!

I'm not one to question other on what they do to their vehicle... to each his own... and I usually avoid these kinds of thread... but here's one that left me saying "what were they thinking... " LOL

hmmmm... gosh it looks familar... LOL

no need to stay out of threads like this...we all disagree on almost everything....no big deal....... I fight with Zyne all the time and I'd be the first to buy him a beer if we ever hung out...it's all good!!!

Old 08-18-2007, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: GorillaH2

The paint job sucks and so do the lamborghini doors. The rims looks nice and by the way why would you put 500hp in a hummer(to me its pointless in a 6400lb. vehicle leave that for sports cars). The hummer still takes 7 seconds to get to sixty!!!!
so your questioning why you would want 500 hp in a hummer but your ok with putting big azz rims and rubber band tires on one of the most capable off road vehicles made?

Old 08-18-2007, 08:11 AM

Um......

Old 08-18-2007, 10:55 PM

Ummm...............................I like big rims because they looks nice and not everyone goes offroading and some people like to cruise without a squeal coming from the tires. BTW offroading is fun but I dont live close to any trails and I dont feel a need for 37 inch tires or a 10 inch lift( sorry if any of this offends u or any other members and I have seen a lot of nice lifted hummers that looked extremely good and I really dont wanna disrespect any lifted or hummers with huge tires).

Old 08-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: GorillaH2

Ummm...............................I like big rims because they looks nice and not everyone goes offroading and some people like to cruise without a squeal coming from the tires. BTW offroading is fun but I dont live close to any trails and I dont feel a need for 37 inch tires or a 10 inch lift( sorry if any of this offends u or any other members and I have seen a lot of nice lifted hummers that looked extremely good and I really dont wanna disrespect any lifted or hummers with huge tires).
Well said Bro. I'm offroad, you are not. COOL. WE BOTH DIG HUMMERS! I should say I'm off road when I can, otherwise I'm not?

Old 08-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

besides.... you can put 37's on a stock h2.... 10" lift.... no way.... I'd never do that....

(I had a 9" lift and fender flares to fit 35's on my Ranger)

Old 08-19-2007, 09:06 AM

Sry my bad just exagerrated the 10 inch lift part and I thought you had to level a hummer for 37's.

Quick Reply: What where they thinking?!