PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jaydawgx7
I've had numerous people talk to me about how they didn't know Hummer made a pickup truck. The best question I received so far from someone was "Hey, how did you turn that hummer into a truck?"

I love how rare this truck is.
What has kinda suprised me is the amount of Hummer owners that didnt know about the H3T or it even had been made.

I had a few people at intersections today asking me what the truck was,,,, lots of thumbs up,,, and "WOW that is a cool F'in truck" comments !!!!!

H3T ownership = big fun.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned

Good now go put some tires/lift/winch on your H3 and see how many stares you get then...

Old 06-24-2010, 11:16 AM

Yesterday as I was walking back to my truck in the Lowe's parking lot a guy was taking cell pics of my T. On the way home two kids who looked like identical twins, both with the same bowl cut, sunglasses, bikes, cloths and all stared at me making a turn and driving their direction. As I approached them they got off their bikes and began clapping and giving me "thumbs up", lol. That was a little weird I must say, lol. Unreal the amount of attention they get.

I saw my third T on the road the other day since November driving from Myrtle Beach SC to Willmington NC, both going and returning. First one I've seen since February. We stared at each other both times to the point of neck pain, lol.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:39 AM

I'm driving through Virginia in the mountains and I had a guy tell me that he has been lusting over the H3T for the last two years and he asked if they were going to honor my warranty. I said yes we all received a letter confirming it.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by jrc1122
I've had several people say they didn't know hummer made a real truck (not counting H2 SUT)

A kid was glued to the passenger window of his dad's truck.. Staring hard.

Everyone seems to really like it.

I haven't seen another one on the road EVER. Which is cool. I challenged my buddy who lives in Dallas/Fort Worth TX- to look for them. He said he has never seen one either, and DFW is huge, and he travels quite a bit through-out the area.
I live in DFW and have one of the few. There definitely are not many here, but more than most places due to the size and everything.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 PM

Very few days go by that I don't get compliments. At the gas station, grocery store..everywhere. There are VERY few on the road here where I live. It gets a lot of attention.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 AM

I've seen two others in the Northern Virginia region. Get plenty of stares!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 AM

I've never had a single comment on mine, nor have I noticed anyone taking pics or admiring stares. Apparently there is another H3t somewhere in the area, but I've never seen one on the road. Mine is white and almost completely stock. Maybe if it was built up more it would get more attention. Honestly though, I can't hardly go anywhere in one of my other cars without comments, stares, people wanting to talk about it... I'm just fine not having the same reaction in my T.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:08 PM

An old guy told me it was "neat" today.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 PM

I have the only on in east central Ill, saw a red one in a town 45 miles away. I do get questions about it at the gas station or the drive thru,

Quick Reply: What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's