PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by jrc1122
I haven't seen another one on the road EVER. Which is cool. I challenged my buddy who lives in Dallas/Fort Worth TX- to look for them. He said he has never seen one either, and DFW is huge, and he travels quite a bit through-out the area.
Same thing around here, so far I have counted only 5 in a city of 1-million since last summer... and I look really hard for them.

I have never seen one outside of the city on my road trips, especially when I get into smaller rural areas of maybe 50,000 people or less the truck really starts to get noticed a lot with people coming over to look at it.

I like the H3 SUV, but the H3T has that real mean look to it! It is perfect!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Abilene TX has approx 140K people-- and I am 99% sure I am the only one with an H3T.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:15 AM

I saw a black H3T Alpha w/ Chrome Package today in the Arlington TX today.
Saw him on I-30-- I honked, and he looked at me like I was dumb,, lol...

Old 06-06-2010, 04:30 PM

I live in an isolated community of 10,000 (you can only get here by cargo ship for plane) and once i saw the H3T's had come out i had to have one, its been almost a year now and i am still the only owner. its awesome, every street corner you see fingers pointing and kids sayin 'WOAAA'

bravo hummer.

(doesnt help that we have 24's for the summer either

Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 PM

3 or 4 weeks now of owning my black H3T here in Las Vegas and the looks and comments just keep coming,,,,,,,went to my "former" Hummer dealship today to have the black grill installed and even the folks at the former Hummer dealership were trippin out on my H3T,,,, they hadnt even seen one'

Got my H3T almost completly done with the blacking out/steath/murdered-out look (what-ever ya want to call it)..

I will be posting pictures in a day or two of the completed transformation.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-08-2010, 11:15 PM

Gets weirder and weirder every day, lol . I get people that hate hummers tell me how much the love mine. I pulled up to the Outback Steakhouse curbside take away and had employees and customers come out and look at it (even took cell pics), was a little strange, lol. Had been in the yard cutting grass when the wife informed me I had a pick up to make, lol. Sat there thanking them and talking about it covered in sweat and grass clippings . Same thing at two similar places. At one, The Mellow Mushroom (pizza place), the guy opened the passanger door to set my order in the seat and the AMP step dropped down, he tripped out and trotted off. Came back with two other employees-Jeep Guys. They tripped too, lol. Getting gas can get busy at times. I've had mine since November and have only seen two T's and it's a high tourist area.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 PM

a quote from one of the guys off another forums I go on a lot; mostly tuners with a small group of 4x4 enthusiasts.

"I never liked any Hummers except the Alpha. Then I saw your truck Phreak.

You did such a nice job on it you made me like the brand. A week later they were discontinued. I think it is my fault."

Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by beachbum
Gets weirder and weirder every day, lol . I get people that hate hummers tell me how much the love mine. I pulled up to the Outback Steakhouse curbside take away and had employees and customers come out and look at it (even took cell pics), was a little strange, lol. Had been in the yard cutting grass when the wife informed me I had a pick up to make, lol. Sat there thanking them and talking about it covered in sweat and grass clippings . Same thing at two similar places. At one, The Mellow Mushroom (pizza place), the guy opened the passanger door to set my order in the seat and the AMP step dropped down, he tripped out and trotted off. Came back with two other employees-Jeep Guys. They tripped too, lol. Getting gas can get busy at times. I've had mine since November and have only seen two T's and it's a high tourist area.
Funny stuff BeachBum !!!

Owning an H3T is really fun just for the comments and looks alone,,, the added perks is they are great trucks and fun to drive.

Here in Vegas there is only one other H3T besides mine that I know of,,, having such a one of a kind is very cool,,,,, my favorite is when H2's and H3's are following me down the road staring at my H3T.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-09-2010, 09:52 AM

I was driving home the night before last and this guy in an H3 with huge 24" rims rolled past in the other lane... then slowed down a bit and was doing huge double and even a tripple takes at the truck. I waved at him, then he drove off. lol

Old 06-16-2010, 07:07 PM

I've had numerous people talk to me about how they didn't know Hummer made a pickup truck. The best question I received so far from someone was "Hey, how did you turn that hummer into a truck?"

I love how rare this truck is.

Quick Reply: What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's