PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Default What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's

If all goes according to plan I will be trading my black 08 H3 for a black 2010 H3T in the next 4 or 5 days (waiting for delivery and the deal to be final), there not even sold in Vegas,,, Im driving to Arizona to buy it after it gets shipped to the dealer there.

Here in Las Vegas I have only seen "one" H3T one the road,,, meaning they are very rare here in Vegas.

I really like the idea of owning a truck that I wont see a million just like it driving down the road,,, Im thinkin it might be lots of fun.

So Im expecting some comments and looks,,, but I was wondering what you H3T owners have experienced,,,,, remarks, comments and stuff like that ?

Cheers
Davyo

Last edited by davyo; 05-07-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Thumbs up Make it happen

Get the H3t you will not be sorry. Alot of people from all generations have told me they like the styling. Sure there are still the crunchers and uninformed that will complain about how terrible the mileage must be,but you just set them straight with the facts. Like anything else people love it or hate it, but is nice to have the only one in my area. I would say that I get more people looking and giving thumbs up than flip me the bird.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:39 PM

I have had some interesting experiences... the best one though was I went hiking last summer and I came back to a giant group of bikers who had surrounded my truck, lol I was a bit scared! They thought it was pretty cool and were checking it out.

Aside from that I have noticed a lot of people walking over to check it out, lots of looks and most people that see it for the first time can't stop talking about it.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:10 AM

So Ive had my black H3T for almost 2 weeks now and the comments and looks are huge fun,,, driving down the road, sitting in a parking lot,, where ever I am at I get comments and looks,, and its ALL been very positive,,, my H3T gets allot of love.

H3 and H2 owners really trip hard when they see the H3T,,, matter of fact I think Im getting more looks and comments from H2 owners more than H3 owners.

Some guy in a very nice H2 flagged me down in a parking lot the other day and really flipped out on my H3T,, he just kept staring at it and saying how cool it looked and commenting how he had heard of the H3T but never seen one and wasnt even sure they were even made before Hummer shut down.

Anyhow,,, its been very interesting getting all the reactions and comments,,,, makes owning the H3T even more fun.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 AM

So far I have had a lot of people looking as they drive by....and also have seen some folks with a weird look on their face. I think they are trying to figure out what it was. They haven't seen one around here yet.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:16 PM

I get looks from EVERYONE. Got worse when I got the snugtop.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:52 AM

wish I had one

Old 06-02-2010, 12:52 PM

I've had several people say they didn't know hummer made a real truck (not counting H2 SUT)

A kid was glued to the passenger window of his dad's truck.. Staring hard.

Everyone seems to really like it.

I haven't seen another one on the road EVER. Which is cool. I challenged my buddy who lives in Dallas/Fort Worth TX- to look for them. He said he has never seen one either, and DFW is huge, and he travels quite a bit through-out the area.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by jrc1122
I've had several people say they didn't know hummer made a real truck (not counting H2 SUT)

A kid was glued to the passenger window of his dad's truck.. Staring hard.

Everyone seems to really like it.

I haven't seen another one on the road EVER. Which is cool. I challenged my buddy who lives in Dallas/Fort Worth TX- to look for them. He said he has never seen one either, and DFW is huge, and he travels quite a bit through-out the area.
Mine's in DFW. I've only seen 3-4 others on the road. I get comments like, "I didn't know they made a truck"..."Hummers pollute"..."Wow, that is the coolest truck I've ever seen"...and the number one question: "What kind of gas mileage do you get?"....but the coolest comment came from a producer of a TV show I'm working on...he said, "I've got to find a way to get your truck in this show".

Old 06-02-2010, 07:38 PM

Im in DFW this week for work-- so I am looking for them.. I have seen some H3s but no H3Ts yet.

Quick Reply: What kinda looks and comments do you get with your H3T's