PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What I love about this forum....

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Default RE: What I love about this forum....

Can you feel the love tonight?.....la la laaaa la la...

I think you guys are all awesome...Nice post, Mikey

Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Thank you. It's true though. I wasn't trying to be all "sappy" but was stating the facts. It's good to know there are still places (even virtual) where there is no division and we are just all people in the world, and that's it.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

You know what I love about this place, more then even it being all about Hummers? I love the fact that we are all from different walks of life, and we all seem to get along so well. We have people from all over the world, all professions, all ages, all sexes (and sometimes with Dennis justall sex ), all races, rich orpoor, in-between, and none of that matters here. I wish the rest of the world would take a lesson from us on this forum. If there were more people like us out there, this world would be a better place. We all seem to have the same strange confusing sense of humor, and accept that Dennis and Dilo have some kind of strange online "thing" going

That's mostly what keeps me coming back here, not so much that it's all about Hummers, but about the people on here. I would bet that if anything unfortunately or catastrophic happened to any one of us, it would be affect alot of us the same as it would if they were physically here with us.

So, I just thought I'd share this. I thought maybe I'm not the only one that feels that way. We have a very unique group of "regulars" here, and I'm happy to be associated to them
amen brotha ... well said!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 AM

I agree. As soon as I get the chance daily, I jump on the site just to be with my friends.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:05 PM

Well, it's either this place or doing some actual work .. LMAO! In all honesty .. this is my sanity check at this hell hole of a job .. Stopping for a few and de-stress .. much needed around here these days

Old 02-08-2007, 01:02 AM

Well Said and thats why I am on this forum and I'm here to stay.....like i said to a few I'm here for great info and ideas and to build friendships on the way....couldn't have said it any better HummerGuy
gangstagirl