PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What is the H3 closest competition?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Default RE: What is the H3 closest competition?

hmmm, I'm thinking about this one.

I'm in the military, I've been to war (several times, not Vietnam, you can keep that one), I'm ALMOST old, and I think I'm funny. And that's all that counts [8D]

Old 02-29-2008, 12:38 PM

almost old? I'm almost old...you flew past that mark a few years ago brudda[8D]

Old 02-29-2008, 01:16 PM

dang guys! why is everyone so uptight? its the freakin internet. chill out! have to admit, im w/ impy on this one...even tho he's a jeep lover [8D]. now, dont you go andget mad at me, impster .

maybe start prefacing every post with a disclaimer. just at thought...

Old 02-29-2008, 01:26 PM

wow...I agree with the dumb texan for once

* this post was meant in fun...please do not take offence

Old 02-29-2008, 01:33 PM

HAHAHA Impy, you do have a way of pissing the sensitive off don't you? As a US Army AND US Navy veteran AND someone who's "old" I thought it was funny. Geeze, at the firehouse they eat people alive who are sensitive because that in and of itself is like blood on the water. You have to roll with the punches and get your digs in where you can as long as it's done without malice and in good humour. I saw no malice in your comment, just jealousy. I knew you were only wanting some sweaty Jar Heads to give you some attention and maybe take you back to their room with them...
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Just Kidding!!! Don't hit me!

Old 02-29-2008, 01:38 PM

curious...how do you get to be an Army and Navy vet?

Old 02-29-2008, 02:18 PM

AlphaDog,
Thanks for your service and all other members such as RHill as I do owe you a great deal of grattitude especially as a combat wounded veteran like Alpha Dog.I thank god daily that I was very fortunate in my career to only walk away a little slower and stiffer! I learned on this board as the new guy that certain people say things the way maybe I wouldnt but that is the way they are. Import Killer got my dander up a month on another subject and I look and see its him and he didnt probably attack me on a personal note, he was just voicing his opinion. But I realize the efforts of him and all on this board and I didnt take any offense to his "Get a Room" comment. Though I didnt see the smiley faces! There is a bond of us fellows that served in any capacity especially in bad times and at times Import Killer maybe our skin is thin if we think someone is attacking one of us, so I am sureAlpha Dog was just standing up for a brother in arms as I would for him! And with that said then maybe you (Import Killer) can accept his position and try to understand how he felt as you too, as I, have the propensity to get people mad. Alright all my doctor Phil stuff is gone,I been nice to long and that isnt me.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:58 PM

Impy, To answer your question:

I did 5 years sailing the ocean blue back in the early 80's and got out when my tour was up. When those stinking Camel Jockeys flew planes into our buildings and killed our people thatreallymade me furious and I went back for more, this timesigning on with the Florida National Guard. I was called up for active duty for O.I.F. in 2005 and got out again for the last time in 2006. Like Gunz I'm older, wiser and lot sorer now (Thanks Uncle Sam) but wouldn't have changed a thing about going back in. As you all know by now I'm a bit of a patriot, hate NAFTA, hate cry baby liberals and love my HUMMER H3 and early model Jeeps. I also love good natured banter among brothers, men who aren't afraid to say "Hey, that was stupid and I won't do that again" and guys who know the meaning of "Honor". Sorry if I left out my Mom's Apple Pie,Trains and Blue Ribbon Beer. Maybe some other time on another rant or some other story time.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

Understand the sensitivity issue but even not knowing Impy I saw the smiley faces and knew he was just cutting up and having fun. Everyone I have seen on this forum is highly appreciative of those who have served and pro military. AD I think you both misunderstood Impy's post and over-reacted. If Impy had been way off base commenting about one of our military members you would have seen a lot of posts saying just that. It is easy to read things into e-mails and posts that just aren't there, especially when you don't really know the other person. This is a forum of Hummer loving, America loving, relatively normal people so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it is clear they have crossed a line.
By the way Impy I am a proud, native born Texan and that dumb Texan commit wasn't necessary. See how it works?

Old 02-29-2008, 06:10 PM

Hey!!! what about, This is a forum of Hummer loving(Canadian loving) got something against Canadiansthis is also a good example[8D]

Quick Reply: What is the H3 closest competition?