PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

what is everyones favorite xm radio channel

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Default RE: what is everyones favorite xm radio channel

Boneyard, ESPN, and XM comedy[8D]

Old 01-29-2007, 10:14 AM

Thanks, I will check it out

Old 01-29-2007, 11:42 AM

Channel 17, JAM-ON on SIRIUS

XM sucks

Old 01-29-2007, 11:47 AM

Faction, Alt Nation, Hard Attack, Shade45 on SIRIUS :-) Ya'll can keep that XM junk to yourselves

Old 01-29-2007, 02:51 PM

to each his own...sirius IMO takes to long to load and fades out too often.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:55 PM

Ironically I had the fade out issue with XM but very seldom with Sirius .. But it does take a few secs to get a Sat feed sometimes ... I've been a sirius customer for about 4 years .. I'm VERY biast here LOL! And yep, to each his/her own :-)

Old 01-29-2007, 03:01 PM

I have had XM since the first week they came out...man, it's had to been close to 8-10 years now! We have 5 xm accounts and one sirius, but we are canceling the sirius cause the damn thing takes like 2-3 minutes to load a station EVERY time you change channels....but when I went to PA last week it was fine, so it must just be a local thing.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:18 PM

WOW! Minutes to change channels!? That has never happened to me! Every once in a while I do get the fade/cut out but obviously with this type of technology .. it will happen ... If that's the kind of problems you have I can't blame you for cancelling, I would too.
I wonder why the location would make such a huge difference ... I believe in NJ you shouldneed a north eastern sky just like me ... no clue what the transportation medium is here, microwave? I wouldn't think there would be too much interfearing with that but ... I'm no rocket/sat scientist though I work for em LOL!

Old 01-29-2007, 06:23 PM

yea, it's terrible. It's definately feels like a weak sat. signal cause you go under any sort of over pass and you lose signal, I even lose signal in a damn drive thru! My km I got signal for almost 300 yard into the lincoln tunnel. I guess it could be something with the antenna. Maybe I'll tell my brother to bring it in to the jeep dealership and have them check it.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:41 PM

Does XM used ground based repeaters!? I believe the technology on the sirius side at least is LOS based, you go under a damn napkin and the planets are alligned just right, it will drop LOL That's to be expected .. Depending on time of day I can get a sigal in my garage, this assuming the Sat is far away enough on the north eastern sky ... but covered areas should not receive a signal ...
I've been through the Lincol tunnel enough times and the fact that you make it that far in is pretty damn good!!

Quick Reply: what is everyones favorite xm radio channel