PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

what do y'all think of this rim on my H3?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Default what do y'all think of this rim on my H3?

I'm going for the no-bling look on my white H3, while avoiding the black and white cop car look as well. I have a black prerunner guard and plan to do black rock rails as well. Here are the rims I'm thinking about:

Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Default RE: what do y'all think of this rim on my H3?

ORIGINAL: telcobilly

I'm going for the no-bling look on my white H3, while avoiding the black and white cop car look as well. I have a black prerunner guard and plan to do black rock rails as well. Here are the rims I'm thinking about:

I'm having some trouble visualizing these on a white H3. Maybe I'll photoshop them onto a pic to get a better idea.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:16 PM

What type and size tire?

They have just enough shiny stuff on'em to avoid that cop car look you described.

They ought to match your cow catcher----(that is your rig, correct?)

Name:  mybrushguard3.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  112.5 KB

Old 06-27-2007, 04:35 PM

Yes, that's my h3 above. I can't get the Discount Tires viewer to work. I plan to go with a 16 x 8 rim and keep the stock tires for now to save some money. After awhile I will go to 33's like the adv H3. I have run the guantlet of downloads at Adobe to get nothing but error messages. Anyone having better luck? Here's the link: http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/interactive.dos

Here's someone else's black/white H3 on Elcova:

Old 07-31-2007, 04:01 AM

I think your H will look SWEEET with black rims. I like the chrome in the center of the rim and the chrome buttons.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:44 AM

I think It'll look mean!

Old 08-03-2007, 03:11 AM

Mean and NASTY!!![:@][:@]

Old 08-07-2007, 11:37 AM

Unfortunately the rims did not work despite the fact that they were listed on Discount's website as being compatible. They looked real good for about 10 miin until I backed out of the bay and felt a shudder. The spokes were rubbing the brake calipers on the front, so off they came![:@] These are the wheels I'm going to do now:

I just sold my Bullydog from my Ram truck yesterday, so I have $400 ready to put down. 4wheelparts has 16's for $134 and a free $100 gift card going on this month. I was able to view them on this site: http://autowaretech11.net/nextwheels/wheelpros.htm Just use the default white H3 and add these wheels...let me know what you think! I'm going to keep the stock 32's for now and just wear them out..

Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 PM

ORIGINAL: telcobilly

Unfortunately the rims did not work despite the fact that they were listed on Discount's website as being compatible. They looked real good for about 10 miin until I backed out of the bay and felt a shudder. The spokes were rubbing the brake calipers on the front, so off they came![:@] These are the wheels I'm going to do now:

I just sold my Bullydog from my Ram truck yesterday, so I have $400 ready to put down. 4wheelparts has 16's for $134 and a free $100 gift card going on this month. I was able to view them on this site: http://autowaretech11.net/nextwheels/wheelpros.htm Just use the default white H3 and add these wheels...let me know what you think! I'm going to keep the stock 32's for now and just wear them out..
IMO that is a great price for those rims. When you get them, be sure to take pics!

Old 08-07-2007, 05:29 PM

You bet! pix will come, there is price advantages to staying with 16" rims...

Quick Reply: what do y'all think of this rim on my H3?