PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

3 lap dances at the local strip club and........................some flor mats
flor mats!!!!Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 21
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 08-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

GM employee discount (the 10% employee discount, not the 6% family friends)......thanks ya good fer nothin Brotherinlaw..........a key chain............WOW................and a full tank of premium [&o] with the February rebates and finance incentives. Why do you think I bought this 07 Adventure.................it was the freekin cheapest real truck I could find. Screw them Envoy grocery getters!!!!

Old 08-02-2007, 07:41 AM

I wish I had a 10% discount or atleast the 6%! I'll just enjoy my 2 day & night stay at the 5 star hotel courtesy of my dealer.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 AM

They put on the sunroof visor, and took my trade complete with the dent in the door for only $500 less than what another dealer was going to give me if I had fixed the dent. I took the trade to get the estimate at the body shop (since it was covered by the other guy's insurance) and I took the cash out option, $1222.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:26 AM

the dealership (moore hummer in richmond va.)gave me $500 off sticker price gave me the roof crossbows, the tubular side steps, a t-shirt and a key ring as well as an oil change. they also treated me like a friend, i had been shopping at another hummer dealership (hall hummer in virginia beach va.)that was closer to me but they acted like they didnt want to give me the time of day let alone a test drive. (guess they will continue to lose sales if they base sales upon what a guy is wearing)

Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 AM

Atleast you guys have choices back in the mainland! There's only one hummer dealership here in Guam.

It didn't really matter if I got something freeor not. Going home with a Hummer was good enough and the biggest prize for me!

Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Ya know ghettoct, you're right. There are 3 dealers in the Detroit metro area, more if ya want to drive. I went to my closest one, Jim Riehl's Friendly Hummer, walked into the showroom with my suit jacket, tie etc.... and started to check out the H3. Opened the hood, got in and out, opened the back.........not one salesMAN bothered to even look my direction. You might say they were giving me some room, low pressure??? I went to ask a question and the guy says be with ya in a minute????? Anyway, the have a cute young lady salesperson that got up, shook her head, came over and assisted me with every thing I needed. See Rae Matthews if anybody goes to Friendly Hummer. She is ok and took care of me! The attitude with the other guys there, at that time, was like don't bother me I'm busy????

Old 08-02-2007, 12:08 PM

I got a coupon worth 10% off at in the parts dept[>:].

Old 08-02-2007, 12:08 PM

ya, I wish they tossed the cute salesgirl in with my purchase; but since she was already seeing someone and I was already seeing someone, I don't think it would've worked :P. ok, ya, now that I got that out of my system...

they gave me........... a rear differential locker button. ...and working AC. no, seriously. it came from the factory without the button for the rear differential locker, and the AC vents were plugged. that said, they took care of the problem immediately, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. hummer village of norwood is great. ...oh, $8.5k off sticker price doesn't hurt, either.

Old 08-08-2007, 02:32 PM

i got a 30GB iPod free with my H3

Quick Reply: What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?