PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What a dick move

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

vB didn't shut down anything. The forum was up until we set up the new one. The old forum was always James', everybody recognized and said that. If he ever showed up it was always going to be turned over to him and it was upon proof of life. After you posted several times in the Mod room that you were ready to steal the forum from James we knew we couldn't let you back in as Admin.
We knew we would turn the forum back over to James but had real doubts that you would. People voted with their feet Stan. CHO has 15 to 20 members that post and most of the posts are you guys copying eBay ads for auctions and your useless copying of internet articles, talk about useless drivel. You should make all of CHO members only access because the public portion is an embarrassment. H40 is getting about 6000 posts a month, what does that mean...nothing. Just like the fact that CHO gets 4000 posts a month, of which 3600 would be considered spam on any other forum really doesn't mean anything.
Forums are places where people of like interests congregate to share knowledge, passion, friendship and experiences. The fact that your 15-20 congregate somewhere else is fine. Glad there is a place for them. Doesn't make it any better or worse than any other place, just makes it yours.
Like Obama, you seem to think that if you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth, well it doesn't. Stan, its time to move on. You guys run CHO anyway you want. Read PMs, talk about people behind their backs, fix ROTM and ROTY contests so your buddies win and your enemies lose, do whatever you want because that is your sandbox to play in. The fact that the vast majority of people don't want to play in your sandbox by your rules justs means they went somewhere else to play. Move on and enjoy your sandbox.

Last edited by 3hummers; 09-29-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

How could you be getting 6000 posts a month when you haven't even been open a month?

You're a pretention douchebag.... and it's nice to see you skirted everything again.... you truley are a closet democrat.... you answer NOTHING and deflect everything to something else.... and then when I address that... you deflect again....

you're like trying to ****ing nail jello to a wall....

You really are clueless.....

Like I said.... I'm not even close to being done taking all you ****ers down for a ride.... especially you.... BTW.... its already begun... If you were still allowed to vist you would see how much people like reading your daughter's blogs.... about what a miserable **** you are....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA....... you stupid ****ers ****ed with the wrong dude....

Last edited by Muddydawg75; 09-29-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Stan,

Go back to quit talking to me. Guess I was wrong, there are over 10,000 posts on H4O so do the math. You really need to get a life. Guess getting fired from all your jobs gives you plenty of free time, maybe even enough to return all those tools to Caterpillar. I didn't skirt a damn thing Stan, just can't get you out of your pretend world.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Nice comeback..... 10,000 Hi I'm here.... but I'll be back at CHO in 4 days....

10,000 What kind of stickers do we want....

I've got fired from one job, and layed off once... and quit at least 3... I have plenty of cash... but at least I work... I don't collect from the fruits of illegals....

Why don;t you want me to talk to you?? the truth starting to hurt??

You don't want to play anymore?? Did I strike a nerve now??

I almost forgot to mention.... you keep pointing out that I left.... but at least I left... I didn't keep this in my hip-pocket for a later date... if you would have ever been fired from here you would have never come back.... looka t GM Hummer... you don;t post **** there... and all the other forums you are on.... you claim that you are HERE FOR THE COMMUNTIY.... you are here for the power...

and another newsflash.... people don;t like you.... a lot of people don;t like you.... most people see right through your internet image....

You can't answer a single post without bringing in something else new... and then say I'm skirting... that was my topic... not yours....

Way to bring up ROTM again.... which your little buttbuddy was cheating on... and we matched votes vote for vote.... every vote he cheated.... we cheated....

but those poll results are out... and you ******** look like idiots for even bringing it up.... Tim would have clearly won.... and people are saying what's the big ****ing deal...

so good job....

LOL.... way to go.... thanks for helping James out... bringing back the loyal people...

Old 09-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Stan you can't strike a nerve because nothing you say matters. You are a small person who has no meaning. Nugget was asking people for their votes, you were unbanning spammed members and voting for them and banning them again, and Nugget wasn't the only one you did it to. Justify your actions anyway that makes you feel better, we both know the truth. Reading the PMs between Chris and Paige and following their private affair...can't you afford the $20.00 for your own Penthouse subscription? How about those Caterpillar tools? Bet they have they the good stuff. Anyway you are a broken record and the music sucks.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 AM
Super Moderator

I have no clue what you are talking about..... I already proved you idiots edited pleanty of **** in the admin forum.... so I didn't even go back to look at anything you are talking about....

I think I figured out why you hate me so much.... it'snot me.... It's my name... Stan.... the guy boning your ex-wife.... raising your kids.... hugging them in the family vacation photos.... thats the real reason isn't it....

Nugget had 7 accounts he created with zero posts.... they all came back to his IP.... maybe check your facts....

and that is the only contest I played with....

I have no clue what you are talking about PM's about affairs.... perhaps you guys got that from here... or when alex was logging in as members.... I know for a fact that some of that is from here.... I searched the forum.... but I can prove that alex logged in as a lot of people.... after he added that hack to the forum.... we never had it.... alex must have tried to install it to steal the forum....

but really.... you hate me because of Stan don;t you??

Old 09-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Actually Stan I don't hate you. Don't even know you. There are things about you I don't like. I know what I read Stan. You and I know the score about what really went on behind the curtains over there. I can understand why you would want to bury it behind a wall of denials, it wasn't pretty.
As to my ex-wifes husband, actually he is a pretty good guy. The fact that you are lurking in my ex-wifes web life is pretty creepy Stan. Makes me understand your fascination with Chris and Paige's affair a little more. You are a voyuer, a peeping Tom so to speak. Living off of your wife's divorce settlement and alimony, other peoples lives, reading their mail, etc...your life must be a real wasteland.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Think what you want to think.... you know nothing.... My wife's alimony was play money... period... and speaking of peeping tom's... I think it is funny that of all the stuff you had to choose from in the admin forum you latched onto that... speaking of alimony... we're married ********.... she hasn;t gotten alimony in years....

What did you latch onto any of the stuff about you.... and how we had planned on getting rid of you for months.... or the posts about James leaving and letting me know how to contact him.... or did alex get rid of that before he let you guys in??

James never left the forum.... he stopped logging in.... he wanted me to get it back, get rid of you ******** once he knew you stole his emails... don;t you think it's funny how he only popped in when it was time to pay the bills? I ****ed up by letting alrock have the forum.... and that was my mistake.... we knew gunner was worthless... we knew you were worthless.... but we trusted alex.... and that backfired.... because he was also worthless.... alex was reading all of my emails to James letting him know what was going on.... he would have never shut down the forum.... he did that to **** with you ********.... and it worked.... and now you are gone.... it came with a small price.... we lost a few of your asskissers... but they slowly are coming back.... and once they all come back... they will get a chance to see why that was a good choice....

again you bring up stuff you, alex, and gunner edited.... no matter how many times you say it it doesn;t make it true... you removed posts, copied stuff from here, and edited many things.... I can;t believe you didn't know that every single thing you do is recorded on a forum....

you're such an idiot.... god I love ****ing with you.... it should be an olympic sport... big bad texan getting smacked around by a poor farmer from illinois living off of his wife's alimony and getting fired all the time....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ sucker....

now..... 30 seconds after I post this.... log on and comment.... I know you were up half the night waiting for me to reply last night......

Old 09-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
Think what you want to think.... you know nothing.... My wife's alimony was play money... period... and speaking of peeping tom's... I think it is funny that of all the stuff you had to choose from in the admin forum you latched onto that... speaking of alimony... we're married ********.... she hasn;t gotten alimony in years....

What did you latch onto any of the stuff about you.... and how we had planned on getting rid of you for months.... or the posts about James leaving and letting me know how to contact him.... or did alex get rid of that before he let you guys in??

James never left the forum.... he stopped logging in.... he wanted me to get it back, get rid of you ******** once he knew you stole his emails... don;t you think it's funny how he only popped in when it was time to pay the bills? I ****ed up by letting alrock have the forum.... and that was my mistake.... we knew gunner was worthless... we knew you were worthless.... but we trusted alex.... and that backfired.... because he was also worthless.... alex was reading all of my emails to James letting him know what was going on.... he would have never shut down the forum.... he did that to **** with you ********.... and it worked.... and now you are gone.... it came with a small price.... we lost a few of your asskissers... but they slowly are coming back.... and once they all come back... they will get a chance to see why that was a good choice....

again you bring up stuff you, alex, and gunner edited.... no matter how many times you say it it doesn;t make it true... you removed posts, copied stuff from here, and edited many things.... I can;t believe you didn't know that every single thing you do is recorded on a forum....

you're such an idiot.... god I love ****ing with you.... it should be an olympic sport... big bad texan getting smacked around by a poor farmer from illinois living off of his wife's alimony and getting fired all the time....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ sucker....

now..... 30 seconds after I post this.... log on and comment.... I know you were up half the night waiting for me to reply last night......
LOL. You have a pretty high opinion of yourself and your impact on others. I could careless about what you do and didn't think twice about it. Well if everything I do is recorded then it proves what a liar you are. You think you are ****ing with me? You give yourself way to much credit. I just don't care Stan. If you are entertaining yourself in your little fantasy world go for it but you aren't bothering me. One thing I have noticed that is pretty consistent with you is you always accuse others of doing what you are doing. Telegraphing your actions with your accusations. As to ****ing with someone I can type one little thing and send you into a profanity filled rant. Who has spent all their time searching the internet for ex-wives and daughters? Who isn't sleeping at night dreaming of ways to get even or get back at someone? Who is burning up the internet with their PM's to Patrick trying to suck up after abandoning this forum for years? Seems like you are the one who is obsessed and all ****ed up on this. I hope you get the counseling you need because you are one deranged individual.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

That's where you're wrong.... I haven't lost a wink of sleep.... I didn;t spend more than 3 minutes finding your family either.... thats all right there on your facebook page... maybe 5 more minutes reading what a miserable **** you are...

You haven't gotten me once.... I just think you are too stupid that I played you guys like a fiddle... You never got me once... especially after I got a chance to talk to your buddy DRTYFN..... man you had a hardon for him.... LOL... thanks for sending me his way.... he's got more dirt on you than you could imagine....

I already posted what you edited.... how many times wasn;t worth the effort.... Just knowing you did it was enough....

Let's think about your plea to James to let you back in CHO.... that was a funny ****ing read right there.... poor Dave....

I have no clue why you feel the need to keep bringing Patrick into this.... He doesn't give two ****s about you in anyway.... to be honest... he doesn;t give two ****s about me either... He's done this for years and seen two faced pieces of **** like you come and go... I'd bet $100 that he has more respect for me leaving, and saying I was leaving, over you, whom is STILL recruiting members for yet another forum.... you did it for CHO.... and you are doing it for your new forum....

Anywho.... more to come... so stay tuned.... I'll go get my counseling, jerk off to the picture of Mandy getting shots sucked off of her belly, and get back to you as a new person ready to be an elite H1 douchebag...

Quick Reply: What a dick move