PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What a dick move

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

You wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong....

Alex nuked all of my ****... and showed you guys what he wanted to because he knows that what I said can't be proved....

You guys had a secret meeting.... **** you.... you're all backstabbers.... you can all go to hell...

don't bring Patrick into this... he has nothing to do with it... it has to do with you, gunner, and alex being sneaky ****ers.... and Alex being the head sneaky little bitch. He changed my stuff a few times and then said it must have been an accident.... so why were you accidently in my profile 4 different times....

Old 08-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

when it's all said and done you idiots will have single handedly turned CHO with a 8500 a month post average, while I ran it, into GMhummer....

I don't care.... you 3 can rot in hell.... you know what you did was bull****... I'm just glad I don't ever have to wheel with you.... I'd hate to have my truck missing in the morning.... and then nobody know anything but lies and denies...

Old 08-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

I thought you weren't talking to me, when does that start? As usual Stan only you can be right, there is no other way. Back on topic, you blew up a guy here for posting an event in the event section. As usual you went over the top with your typical profanity laced tirade and you were off base. Those types of crazed rants have a chilling effect on other members. Maybe one day you will try a more professional approach. I guess maybe your " spidey sense" if off since you can't read everyone's PMs here like you did at CHO. That is some pretty sick stuff Stan.
As to Patrick, I am sure he will chime in on all this childish bull$hit at some point but I haven't even tried to communicate with him since this started even though I suspected you were burning up the Internet trying to get a hold of him.
As to wheeling with you I doubt that would have ever happened anyway since I don't spend much time on the green trails.
Looking forward to your next "not talking to me" occasion.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

whatever Dave, as long as you get the last word in....

Old 09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Im honestly not sure what to make of all of this...the way that it looks to me is that we have two moderators fighting here about nonsense that happened at some other site. a site that started entirely by spamming. both fighting moderators fled to the new site and while one stepped down due to the broke *** HF, the other continued on with HF tools while possibly assisting the other sites' growth - although still helping on HF. so from my perspective...one person told me that he was leaving and he left, then came back apologizing for his past mistakes while the other never left but instead, flew under the radar while running both sites.

and herein lies the problem with these little splinter sites that are run by a bunch of buddies who always eventually have a falling out.

by the way, the most childish things ive heard here are about adults suing each other because their widdle feelings got hurt on the internet.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator

Like I told you via PM, Patrick.... I never liked Dave.... not once, not ever.... we were never buddies.... Importkiller invited him.... not me....

I wouldn't let him moderate my sock drawer.... and if I had it all over to do again, I would have fired him the first day I was made an admin there....

Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Interesting Stan since you were the one that suggested I be made a Mod in the first place. As I noted in my above post, I knew you would go cry babying to Patrick via PM, typical of you to backdoor everything. Patrick I was pressured to leave here by the group that started CHO but I didn't do it. There was even talk over there about my lack of loyalty to that group because I wouldn't cut and run like they did. As far as flying under the radar it was quite public knowledge that I was active on numerous Hummer sites. If you cruise through HXC, CHO, HF, H4O you see many of the same names on all of them. It is a small community of active Hummer owners and many of us know each other not only from the forums but personally. Over the last few years I have PM'd or e-mailed from time to time and I would say that the average time for a response was about three weeks. I assumed that meant that things were running smoothly enough here with Doc and I that you didn't feel you needed to pay much attention to this site...seems like what you would expect from your Mod staff. Spammers have been taken care of, the occasional member issue dealt with and the place has run pretty smoothly. Since CHO has geared back up Stan has spent very little time here, which is ok since this site doesn't really need his presence.
As to the BS, I couldn't agree more. Luis and James threatening legal action, cracks me up. All the other stuff is junior high level stuff both emotionally and intellectually. Total waste of time and energy. I guess some people get off on that stuff, most of us ignore it.
Stan whether you like me or not is totally irrelevant. Knowing what I know about you I am happy you don't like me because it validates that I am not like you.
Patrick, like I said before, when HF needed staff to help hold it together two of us stayed through the site issues, worked the site and keep it going while everyone else cut and ran. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

Muddydawg75
Super Moderator

RE: Let's all welcome
Howdy fellers...

I'm especially happy to see 3hummers say yes. I remember just a few months ago you said you were new to this wholemessageboard thing... and look at you now... posting in the games... whoring with the rest of us...

So once again.... congrats....

Graphics by HUMMER DRIVER

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." --Frank Sinatra

In case you forgot Stan

Old 09-28-2011, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

* #1 * *
12-16-2007, 04:48 PM

Muddydawg75
Super Moderator

Potential Moderator??
Just throwing this out there to ponder.

3hummers - joined about 3 months ago... has multiple hummers, participates in most forums, seems to be more mature than Impy and me , has a couple hundred posts... probably here to stay... and may participate more with the title?

Thoughts??

Graphics by HUMMER DRIVER

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." --Frank Sinatra

Last one.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator

First of all, I was talking about you being a moderator at CHO, regarding your little lawyer friend sueing us over stating the fact that you 3 stole the forum. I said I never wanted you as a moderator over there.

Second, you are one to talk about who spends less time here. I am here, but most of the topics over the last 2 weeks have been H3 related, and since I am not like you throwing out worthless drivel everywhere, I choose to let the members help, and not just throw in crap about something I don;t own.

third, speaking of spending less time here... I noticed now that your failed forum stealing attempt failed, and vB gave it back to James, and taking the database and stealing that failed, because we also got that back.... and now that your new forum is slowing dying you are back here more.

Stop deflecting attention from yourself.... I am ONLY back at CHO right now because I am setting you 3 up for the fail of a lifetime. We have all the data, all your hateful bull**** PMs that you thought you deleted, and all your mnoderator posts and admin posts that you thought were lost. We can prove when and where and who edited the admin room to make us look bad.... and what's worse.... we have one of your guys analyzing it so when it's all posted.... you can't say we hacked any of it.

Quick Reply: What a dick move