PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What a dick move

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default What a dick move

I don't appreciate you calling me out, Dave. Are you trying to set all your buddies up for moderator positions here also? Trying to force me out of town?

If you can't seperate moderating multiple forums then maybe it's time to pick JUST ONE.

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/m...68/#post257719

You know DAMN good and WELL what Luis is doing.... and you know damn good and well that I know what's been said and done behind the scenes at whatever the **** you guys call yourself now....

I don't need your reply either here, nor in the other thread... I'm not stupid, and I know what you are doing.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
I don't appreciate you calling me out, Dave. Are you trying to set all your buddies up for moderator positions here also? Trying to force me out of town?

If you can't seperate moderating multiple forums then maybe it's time to pick JUST ONE.

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/m...68/#post257719

You know DAMN good and WELL what Luis is doing.... and you know damn good and well that I know what's been said and done behind the scenes at whatever the **** you guys call yourself now....

I don't need your reply either here, nor in the other thread... I'm not stupid, and I know what you are doing.
Apparently you don't know Stan. If Luis was member farming he would be slapped down. Posting an event and soliciting responses for a date has been normal forever to try to get the biggest response and highest activity level and setting the date after that. I responded in the other thread so no need to repeat myself here. If you wanted to keep this in the mod room why didn't you bring it up in here and discuss the situation before launching into your usual over the top response?

Old 08-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

LOL.... what a ****ing dick.... seriously...

I know what's going on.... you guys are going out of your way to try to make me look bad... and now 4 of you are using the "over the top" as your punchline....

I call bull**** on bull****ters.... stop playing dumb.... stop dodging the topics....

YOU, YOURSELF, have posted converstaions you have had here on CHO about farming members... and now you have Luis doing it and if that's not ****ed up enough... you're protecting him... and he's crying cyberbullying...

I'm seriously shocked that a Texan would stand up to these sniveling pieces of ****.... I guess far too much California has rubbed off on you....

Old 08-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

No one is farming members and no one has to do anything to make you look bad, you accomplish that quite well all by yourself. Besides who bailed on this place when things got bad? You did Stan and James and you guys solicited everyone here to move to CHO. You guys even gave me some grief for not stepping down here as a moderator. Myself and Doc stayed and kept this place functioning through the software issues and then after that. I think Doc would even agree that of the two of us I have been far more active in managing this forum than he has. So no one else here has done more in the last couple of years for this place than I have. Certainly not you. More so than sticking up for Luis I pointed out the hypocrisy in you singling out his post on the event as being any different than any of the others. If Hummer Forums sponsored a member only run that would be one thing but the potential event was posted in the appropriate section to guage interest. You jumped on it because you have a personal beef with the poster. Not the first time that has happened. You know as well as anyone that the vast majority of active Hummer owners and forum participants post here, HXC, H40, etc. They are active on several forums to maximize their exposure to activities, information and fellow owners. If you try to restrict that you will cost a forum far more members than you gain.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Dave, I would like you to refer to me as "Mr. Hummer Forum" from now on, since I in fact saved this place and kept it going single handedly....... or not.

I'll give you honorable mention though.

I do know for a long time it was just me and Dave and some crickets.

I don't know what all is going on, but it isn't worth it..... is all I can say. I am not comfortable saying anyone is intentionally messing with HF from what I know and see.

This place desparately needs a H2 guy Stan, if I can help you let me know.

Time to hit the party store on the way home.

Good evening to you gentlemen.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

I don't want to talk to you Dave.... you disgust me. I gave you **** because you played both sides against each other.... you copied and pasted stuff from HF to CHO and I'm sure you're done the reverse....

I bailed... after 9 months of the forum dying... 100's of emails asking WTF?? James started CHO 8 months before I left.... yet when I joined you were already there as a Supermod... I kept the group together... period... I grew a club... a club you guys threw me out of and stole.... stop splitting hairs and stick with a topic... you're like talking to a ****ing chick... you can't win a battle so you change the topic....You have no clue the emails Alex sent me letting me know I'd never be allowed back to CHO.... LONG BEFORE I called him out.... If I would have known what you clowns were going to do I would have fired the whole ****ing bunch of you.... that entire mod staff is a ****ing joke... Kevin and Scott warned me... but yet I was too stupid to listen... James told me the same... but I trusted you ********.... and then Little lord **** pants IP banes me on 22 June and LIES... and you idiots blindly follow and believe him...

Stop defending Luis.... he's a flash in the pan in the hummer world and soon he'll get tired of it and buy something else and he'll be gone... He's a liar and he's a douchebag... and I'm shocked more than anything that you can;t see through it... He lies for a living... and you defend him??

Whatever..... Patrick understands why I left, and welcomed me back with open arms... and the rest of the NE guys that only post on a forum because I'm there....

but again... you changed the subject again so now I don't even know what the topic is... are you sure you're not a closet democrat??

Old 08-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Dave, I would like you to refer to me as "Mr. Hummer Forum" from now on, since I in fact saved this place and kept it going single handedly....... or not.

I don't know what all is going on, but it isn't worth it..... is all I can say. I am not comfortable saying anyone is intentionally messing with HF from what I know and see.

I still love you, Mr Hummer Forum.....

go #14...

Old 08-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Doc Olds

Ok Mr. Hummer Forum I'll give you equal billing. LOL Personal issues should not interfere with forum business or administration and that is what I see here. I think that I have demonstrated, as much as anyone has, that I have Hummer Forums best interests in mind. I have proven that over the last couple of years and not in a fair weather fashion.
This forum isn't just for "us" or our "crew" or "friends". It is an open public forum and there are going to be members that like different things than we do, that personally we might not care for and that we will never even meet but that have every right to belong and post up.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Personal issues shouldn't interfere.... yet you fellas keep bringing the drama here.... you ban people for what they say here... you give them warnins for what they say here... your moderators threaten to sue us.... and that's not going to get personal???

YOU people chose to boot me, and then when I privately posted a WTF you IP banned me... and you think I'm not going to take it to the next level? and then you support those same lapdogs that come here to keep kicking me....

I logged on one night during the upgrade because I wasn't IP banned.... AND you guys know that because I told Gunner.... and he had no clue that I had been kicked out... so he was nicer enough to send me the rest of the thread at that time....

You guys got exactly what you deserved.... and as long as your boys wanna keep it up it will keep going...

and you keep avoiding the questions so I assume that you are wrong and refuse to address it... same as your little buddy...

Whatever Dave... don't ever call me out on the forum again.... period... you know exactly what he was doing... so don't defend Luis.... he's a crybaby ***** that thinks he's the ****....

and again... I am shocked that you would have anything to do with that....

Old 08-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator

Stan, irrational and delusional isn't a good mix. Luis posted about a meet and great and you jumped him like he stole your dog. How is that kicking you or stirring the pot or bringing the drama? As far as e-mails between you and Alex you are right, there could be/probably are communications I don't know about between the two of you. You hand picked Alex to take your place and stepped down not only as Admin but staff. Alex let you continue to have access to the mod room. Instead of asking a simple question you nuke him over something a simple question would have answered. When he posted up logs showing you he didn't take away your VIP access you nuke him again. If you treated Patrick that way I assume he would probably react about the same as Alex. Deal with a boss that way, same result. Alex only pulled your VP title after you nuked him. No he didn't consult anyone on that but it was hard to blame him. Anyway, from what I am aware of and there could be things I am not aware of, you shot most of your own toes off. Most of the posts keeping this in the forefront seem to come from you Stan. You want the drama to stop, let it drop, everyone else is ready. If you have anything to share pass it on. If you don't want to talk to me, then quit talking to me but you are where you are as a direct result of your very own actions.

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
Personal issues shouldn't interfere.... yet you fellas keep bringing the drama here.... you ban people for what they say here... you give them warnins for what they say here... your moderators threaten to sue us.... and that's not going to get personal???

YOU people chose to boot me, and then when I privately posted a WTF you IP banned me... and you think I'm not going to take it to the next level? and then you support those same lapdogs that come here to keep kicking me....

I logged on one night during the upgrade because I wasn't IP banned.... AND you guys know that because I told Gunner.... and he had no clue that I had been kicked out... so he was nicer enough to send me the rest of the thread at that time....

You guys got exactly what you deserved.... and as long as your boys wanna keep it up it will keep going...

and you keep avoiding the questions so I assume that you are wrong and refuse to address it... same as your little buddy...

Whatever Dave... don't ever call me out on the forum again.... period... you know exactly what he was doing... so don't defend Luis.... he's a crybaby ***** that thinks he's the ****....

and again... I am shocked that you would have anything to do with that....

Last edited by 3hummers; 08-20-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quick Reply: What a dick move