PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
View Poll Results: A poll
Black
19.44%
Boulder Grey
18.06%
Slate Blue Metallic
9.72%
Victory Red
11.11%
White
12.50%
Yellow
15.28%
Shadow Green Metallic
5.56%
Superior Blue
8.33%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

what color is your h3? POLL

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 02:45 AM
Default what color is your h3? POLL

Just curious what colors are most popular out there.

Old 05-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Default RE: what color is your h3? POLL

Spoke with my dealer a week ago and he said the Green is gone next year... I told him to tell them add a Gun Metal Gray and I'll buy a new one...

Old 05-05-2006, 04:44 PM

Hey Rayvyn likey you where not there this wednesday night you would of show some one going off he short of look like me
imagine fixing a scrath in the leather by painting it.

Old 05-05-2006, 04:46 PM

Oh by the way i was there this morning and have a brand new seat.

Old 05-06-2006, 06:07 PM

Yes they have some curious habits down there but I'd guess they already think I am completely nuts because two times ago I brought it in and ended up telling them to "give me my f$%#ing keys" before it ever got on the lift... There was a screw up with my appointment and I had been working all night and was in no mood... The 3 guys working the receiving that morning looked at me like I had 2 heads... I moved close in and restated my extreme desire to have my keys, two of them left and one started digging... I got them, left my courtesy carpet and seat protectors blowing around the lot and went home... When I returned for the same work a week later I brought a list, they fixed 2 items, wrote 5 or so off as "working as intended or by design" and missed the last 2 or so... In addition they killed my heater while working in my dash so I returned the next morning with no appointment and sat in the repair manager’s office to explain my discontent... He snickered as if I was playing games and I made it pretty clear I was doing anything but...

To date I have brought it in 3 times... One, an oil change was competent but expensive... The rest were simply incompetent and required extra trips down... As a matter of fact, I am still waiting on an off road light cover they broke while talking it off... They said Hummer is not offing the part yet because all made are still dedicated to the complete kits... My sales guy was really great but everyone else I have met there are either car salesmen or retards...

Old 05-06-2006, 06:21 PM

Rayvyn..
Report those morons to GM and find another dealer if you can...This situation is starting to sound like Raffi's..Making more problems than the ones they can't fix you brought it in for..I'm in a bad mood right now..So let me vent...I would go to the General Manager of the dealership and walk right into his office and get in his face..Tell him if these idiots in the service don't get their **** together you'll be writing letters to everyone (including every HUMMER forum on the web) and all the TV and news papers and BBB. And if you get as much as a snicker the next time you talk to the a$$hole serve manager, your going park your HUMMER out front in front of the Dealership and hand out warning letters to everyone that starts looking at one car of theirs..Damn these sunsabitches!!!!

Sorry, but I have very little tolerance of this kinda crap...Probably why I try to do most the maintenance myself..I don't trust those idiots.

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 05-06-2006, 11:03 PM

I went in with parts of my interior they scratched and walk in bob look at me said what up buddy i just went to a truck in the showroom and replace them he tought i was kidding at first then he said once he saw my face he new i was not he said im not going to stop you i'm glad you did not come in swinging. Then he took me to the general manger and had the service manager there both useless.Bob is great he made them replace it the service manger don't care about nothing but he did treat me better friday.I met a guy there friday he live towads the cape and drive all the way to longs i was telling him i was going to swith to noorwood he said he was going there for years but they are no good and it a lot close to his house so i guess Longs is not that bad if he drive that far . BOB IS A GREAT GUY.HE SHOULD BE RUNNING THE WHOLE PLACE.I just cant beleive they painted a seat
it was all ready peeling when i got it home then when i went back up there a little mad ok a lot

Old 05-06-2006, 11:11 PM

JUST GO TO ONE IN THE LOT A TAKE THE COVER F THEM
I WOULD AND DID THEY SAY THEY SERVICE MANAGER NOT A PEOPLE PERSON SO FIRE HIS *** [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 06-21-2006, 08:53 PM

My H3 is white, I got it this April.

[IMG]local://upfiles/720/E09A2CCFA8464A6A800DAC1072D1B270.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-25-2006, 04:25 PM

Victory Red

Quick Reply: what color is your h3? POLL