PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What color Hummer should I get?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Default What color Hummer should I get?!?

Hi guys! Im in the process of buying a used 07 h3 just cant decide on the color! I'm going tomorrow to go look at a black 07 with 33k on the clock and a blue slate 07 with 13k on the clock! Cant make up my mind on the color! Is black really that hard to maintain like I hear it is?? I like both colors and would be happy with either! Just cant make up my mind!

Old 12-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Default RE: What color Hummer should I get?!?

I bought my wife and H3 to get her out of my H2. She wanted a grey or white one. When we got the dealer, they had a great deal on a red one. So that is what she ended up with. I have owned white and black vehicles before and after buying this H3, I'm glad she chose red. Its had enough washing such a large surface area and if it was black, the poor truck would look dirty all the time because I'm the one who has to keep them clean. An friend of mine has a black H2 and to be honest it shows scratches very easily and the paint looks a little faded. I worked so hard to keep my black mercedes good and in the end, nothing worked. After i would wash and dry it, the car easily looked dusty. My H2 is burg. and it sems to be fairly easy to maintain. The red H3 is turning out to be a good color as well. However I bet the white is not so bad. But really, its upto the owner as far as how clean they keep it no matter what color it is.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:17 AM

I have an 06 Black H3. I love the look of a black vehicle. I have to wash mine frequently especially after rain and snow. I also have to dry it off after washing to avoid streaks. I have always bought used vehicles, so color is secondary to the value of what I am purchasing. If it were me, I would probably go for the blue because of the lower mileage (if the price is right). Good luck. You will be happy with either selection.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:35 AM

If you are going to offraod a lot (which I hope that is why you want an H3) White is a great color. most of the other colors show the tree scratches very easily especially black. I have owned three black cars, and vowed never to own another one that was a daily driver. the only time they look clean is when you are washing it. I got solar flare for my color because i thought to myself that i was getting an obnoxious truck so i should go with a color to match. I think i am going to get a white one when my lease is up.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:37 PM

I love how black looks especially on an h3.. but with all the chrome it has kinda looks like it just rolled off the set of a 50cent music video... but it looks sick! I'm still havent made up my mind.. but I might be leaning toward the slate color a little more just because of the fact I wont have to worry about little scratches and dirt being so visible... Or maybe I'll get the black one and murder it out![sm=pimp.gif]

Old 12-01-2008, 05:40 PM

BlAcK

Old 12-01-2008, 07:09 PM

Yellow!!!! One must add a hint of color.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Zipthelipp

Yellow!!!! One must add a hint of color.

The Red Calipers on my Brembo Brakes is ALL THE COLOR I NEED...........