PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What an amazing vehicle in the snow!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Default RE: What an amazing vehicle in the snow!

Might as well kick in my .02 (.017 USD). It's more than just comparing H2's to H3's. A person with the adventure package on the H3 will have some abilities/features that non-adventure H3'shave, yet they are really the same vehicle. Every one is allowed to have their personal opinions and preference, and it's OK to say so, but to make a blanket statment of superiority of one model overanother becomes pointless due to the variations in methods of definition, and really shows a lack of consideration for the strengths and abilites of BOTH vehicles. Why can't we just all get along.

I love my H3, but the H2's a beaut too.[8D]

Old 02-15-2007, 09:42 PM

if ignorance is Bliss, why aren't more people happy?

i guess it's not enough that the majority of HMMWV and H1 owners hate the H2, now it's starting with the H3 owners. oh well, to each his own, opinions will always differ. but, you're welcome to follow me anytime.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Might as well kick in my .02 (.017 USD). It's more than just comparing H2's to H3's. A person with the adventure package on the H3 will have some abilities/features that non-adventure H3'shave, yet they are really the same vehicle. Every one is allowed to have their personal opinions and preference, and it's OK to say so, but to make a blanket statment of superiority of one model overanother becomes pointless due to the variations in methods of definition, and really shows a lack of consideration for the strengths and abilites of BOTH vehicles. Why can't we just all get along.

I love my H3, but the H2's a beaut too.[8D]
Well said! DITTO.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:43 PM

I wasn't trying to open a can of worms. I think the H2 is awesome. It is just not practical for my life style. Plus...I can't afford one!!! The H2 is better than every other SUV on the market in that price range. The H3 is better than every other SUV in its price range. If I could afford a $60k vehicle...it would be an H2.

Old 02-16-2007, 03:13 PM

Might as well kick in my .02
Actually did you know..Pennies cost about 1.7 cents each to produce, while nickels cost about 8.3 cents, according to the U.S. Mint.
The problem is that the cost of metals has shot to record levels, and the price of the zinc, copper and nickel the coins contain now outstrips their face value.

Yes..I'm bored

Old 02-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Hey. I'M the only one on this forum that can post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion. How DARE you steal my trademark [sm=smiley23.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Might as well kick in my .02
Actually did you know..Pennies cost about 1.7 cents each to produce, while nickels cost about 8.3 cents, according to the U.S. Mint.
The problem is that the cost of metals has shot to record levels, and the price of the zinc, copper and nickel the coins contain now outstrips their face value.

Yes..I'm bored
Yes, I did actually know that. But it kinda kills the joke then DON"T IT. The facts you state are one of the reasons why the canadian mint(and US treasury too I imagine) are looking for new cheaper alloys that can reduce manufaturing costs while keeping them from wearing down too fast. I seem to recall reading an article where some people are actually collecting coins just to melt them down for the raw material. I know we have had problems in Vancouver with people stealing the copper wiring out of the street lamps to sell. It's funny to read about them when they get "zapped", such as in this story http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-col.../bc-hydro.htmlwhich happened north of me. It looks like it's actually turned into a little bit of an epidemic.

Yes, I'm a little bored too.

Old 02-16-2007, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hey. I'M the only one on this forum that can post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion. How DARE you steal my trademark [sm=smiley23.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
I don't know that you are the only one who CAN post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion. But you are certainly the only one who does NOTHING BUT post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion!! [sm=joke.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 06:09 PM

Touche"...

Old 02-16-2007, 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I don't know that you are the only one who CAN post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion. But you are certainly the only one who does NOTHING BUT post things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic in discussion!! [sm=joke.gif]

BWWAAHHHAHHHAHHAAA!!

He got ya there Mike!!!

Quick Reply: What an amazing vehicle in the snow!