PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What an amazing vehicle in the snow!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What an amazing vehicle in the snow!

My H3 handles great, but I have been fishtailing a bit lately, probably because I don't have Stabilitrak, or my differential really is screwed up. It usually recovers, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be doing that. I don't think so! I don't ever remember it doing that before.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:31 PM

Okay, I got the H3 thawed out in the garage and brought the wipers inside. I put them back together with electrical tape and I am hoping that holds me till I can get some better wipers.

Old 02-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Disnydad

Okay, I got the H3 thawed out in the garage and brought the wipers inside. I put them back together with electrical tape and I am hoping that holds me till I can get some better wipers.
Now this is something you don't hear every day Good luck!

Old 02-14-2007, 03:38 PM

I am in Peters Township and woek in Washington PA. The Stabilitrak system is fantastic. I was messing around in an unplowed parkinglot this morning. My girlfriend was riding shot gun and I tried to do a donut. NOT HAPPENING. The rear fish-tailed a tad then the Stabilitrak kicked in and the vehicle went perfectly straight. I have owned Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, and Wranglers. The H3 crushes them all.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: brachilius

I am in Peters Township and woek in Washington PA. The Stabilitrak system is fantastic. I was messing around in an unplowed parkinglot this morning. My girlfriend was riding shot gun and I tried to do a donut. NOT HAPPENING. The rear fish-tailed a tad then the Stabilitrak kicked in and the vehicle went perfectly straight. I have owned Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, and Wranglers. The H3 crushes them all.
One of the companies I deal with is in Washington, PA Small world - Totally agree about the stabilitrak system! We got 20 inches of snow here over night in NE Ohio and driving to work this morning was a breeze. The H3 is by far the best vehicle I have owned.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:07 PM

What kind of wipers were they?

Old 02-14-2007, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

What kind of wipers were they?
These: http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/valeo/ultimate.jsp

Old 02-14-2007, 09:42 PM

Rats, I was looking at ordering those. They seem to have mixed reviews, some guys absolutely swear by them, but other have posted similar to you that they seem to come apart easily. You'd thinkby 2007 someone could design wipers that work and/or don't need to be replaced every few weeks. Grnated ice and snow are hard on them, but c'mon.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:51 PM

Well, I will saythey were great with just rain.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:28 AM

I feel safe this winter! H3 Baby!

Quick Reply: What an amazing vehicle in the snow!