PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Went to dealer , quality ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 02:55 PM
Default RE: Went to dealer , quality ?'s

If you build it they will come! How about a weekly Pruis crush for H3 owners?

Old 07-29-2006, 03:02 PM

editing your post after I reply is playin dirty!

what bling do I have on my h3? I don't see chrome door handles and mirrors as bling, the black ones will break when you hit a tree just as easy as the chrome ones do. As far as the chrome wheels that I haven't put on yet...whats the difference between those and black wheels? mud washes off each the same way, I don't do any major rock crawling so not worrying about that.

Old 07-29-2006, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: topcarbon

Easy, easy. I am new here but there is way too much hostility. What is priez anyways? I do agree that if comments do not pertain to the topic and become personal and hostile, its better to keep it to yourself. We all love our Hummers. Share the love.
Thank you!

Old 07-29-2006, 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Fallz

ORIGINAL: bigwood212

fallz your a strange man. you belong in a priez
The intellengence factor ( or lack of ) rear it's ugly head......If you have nothing to say , shut the 'f' up.......what the hell does Priez have to do with anything about my questions or concern's about this vehicle. Go stoke your little wood and be quiet.

lol You spelt intelligence wrong while calling me stupid! [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 06:30 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

what bling do I have on my h3? I don't see chrome door handles and mirrors as bling, the black ones will break when you hit a tree just as easy as the chrome ones do. As far as the chrome wheels that I haven't put on yet...whats the difference between those and black wheels? mud washes off each the same way, I don't do any major rock crawling so not worrying about that.

It was done during dodo!! I just knew you would comment. U should be out patching the offroad course.

Old 07-29-2006, 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummerguy123

It was done during dodo!! I just knew you would comment. U should be out patching the offroad course.
In one post you knock my pool and my truck, of course I'm gonna reply.

Old 07-29-2006, 08:14 PM

fallz your a strange man. you belong in a priez
The intellengence factor ( or lack of ) rear it's ugly head......If you have nothing to say , shut the 'f' up.......what the hell does Priez have to do with anything about my questions or concern's about this vehicle. Go stoke your little wood and be quiet.

lol You spelt intelligence wrong while calling me stupid! [sm=laughat.gif]
LOL, yes I did.....hey it was early cut me some slack

Old 07-29-2006, 10:02 PM

I stopped at the dealer after it closed and just have a few quick ?'s.

What's your experience's with overall quality of the H3 ? the door handles don't seem very strong and seemed loose on a alot of them I played with , like you could break them right off. I also noticed the chrome package seemed cheap on the door handle , like it's chromed plastic. Front bumper or plastic bumper seemed pretty flexible/wimpy ( surprised at that ) .

How brite are the fog light's on there and can you only use them when low beem's are on , or high beems or with parking light's , also do the DRL's in the healight's or parking light's ? Can you turn them offf with the switch ?

Are you all happy with the fit and finish ?

I would opt for a black one , and it seems that 98% of the stock has adv.pkg. also have the Lux.pkg. , I did find one that just has adv. pkg , but then I sacirifice the good tune system that come's with the lux. pkg........blah , blah , blah....
When I went looking to buy mine, the dealer pointed out that all of the stuff you normally bash offroad, such as the bumpers and rocker panels are made of plastic, that way when you do bash one, it is simple to replace and doesn't require body work.

I drive with my fog lights on all the time, and don't get flashed for it at night. They seem to fill in the area directly ahead of the vehicle that the headlights miss.
Overall, I am happy with the fit and finish. After some seroius offroad, and runing hard on gravel forrest service roads, the only thing to make noise is the jack in the back door. It came loose and developed a bad squeek. Once I tightened it up, it went away, and now I am back to listening to my tools rattle around.

Old 07-29-2006, 11:26 PM

i happen to know that the plastic wheel wells are held together really cheap. After going offroad both of my front ones are lose and move around because the cheap plastic fasteners that holds them on broke off. Also one of the other hummers had his hanging down to the point where it was touching the tire.

Old 07-29-2006, 11:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummerguy123

In one post you knock my pool and my truck, of course I'm gonna reply.

May you wake up snuggling with Bernie Kozar.

[IMG]local://upfiles/716/245B8650E3D2420AB57DA26A9023E54A.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Went to dealer , quality ?'s