PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Well I decided to trade in the H3....

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Default RE: Well I decided to trade in the H3....

i love my 2006 h3 it has enough power if you are not one of those people that are not satisfied unless you are in front of the pack on the highway no matter how many chances you take to get there. it is one of the best street vehicles i have ever owned as far as manouverability is concerned and winter driving is awsome. the rear seat is just as comfortable as the front seat with lots of leg room. I do not think i will ever sell it. When it is paid for that is when the serious modifying begins lol.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Why not try putting a dvd player in the headrests? You could put in an educational video or a movie to occupy her so she doesn't fuss because she can't see out. You could also look at putting a different carseat in the Hummer. There are quite a few that sit up higher and that might help with her not being able to see out. Plus you aren't having to move the carseats around all the time!

Check out this link: http://www.carseatdata.org/compatibi...3&carYear=2006

Evenflo makes a booster style carseat, and Safety 1st makes one that sits up a bit higher than some of the others. Target/Wal-Mart are good places to see a big variety.

Jenn

Old 06-21-2007, 06:31 PM

This was too funny not to post:

http://www.idealbite.com/blog/comments/prius_vs_hummer/

Old 06-21-2007, 06:33 PM

RE: Well I decided to trade in the H3.... - 6/21/2007 7:29:30 AM

showPicture("6/21/2007 7:29:30 AM",0,0,0,70230,207)

Cruizer

titleAndStar(81,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]
Well I put an ad on here and I'll put an ad in our paper next week. I'm going out of town this weekend and wouldn't be able to show it. It really isn't the vehicle's fault. I do think it could use more power but that may just be my personality. My big problem is that I got it to run errands with my daughter but when she's in her car seat she can hardly see out. I have to put her in the middle of the back seat for her to see at all and even then she's not happy so I end up having to arrange to drive the truck. She loves the truck, guess because she can see out. So basically since she has to go everywhere I go, I have to drive the truck or end up with a very unhappy camper. The big problem is that as she grows, I have more and more trouble lifting her into the middle of the back seat. (I'm not that tall. lol) I thought about putting nerf bars on it but I'm not sure that would help a lot since there isn't room for me to get in and sit down with her on one side of the car seat to get her in. It's a long story. It just doesn't fit our life right now and I had really hoped it would. I look at it and think, I still really like that thing! It's sharp! But then every trip in it is an ordeal.
Now it truly is your business as to whether you keep or sell the vehicle for whatever reason, but if your daughter's input is that important in deciding to keep or sell the vehicle, I would have hoped that when you test drove the vehicle, she rode in it? I respect that the decision to sell or keep is a personal one, but at the risk of sounding cold, I don't have sympathy for the hit you will take on the depreciation if she was not involved in your test drive.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:44 PM

ORIGINAL: hummernewby

i added my .02 cents worth lol

Old 06-21-2007, 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

ORIGINAL: hummernewby

i added my .02 cents worth lol
Dittto..Just added .03 cents more myself...Man I feel better now

Old 06-22-2007, 02:56 AM

GOOD JOB GUYS!!! That's FUNNY ****!!! Can't wait to see what the Pr(*****)ius owners say to you!!!

MR. CLEAN!!!!LOL!!

Old 06-22-2007, 07:57 AM

nice job fellow global warmers... I am proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you earth killers...

Old 06-23-2007, 01:27 AM

damn, gone a month and came back to this crap........some things will never change!!! I think GM should give you back your buying price +10% just for bieng such a valued consumer for umm...a year

I do like the FJ Cruisers but I need a bigger back door
judging by this thread...I'd say your back door is plenty big already....not that there's anything wrong with that

Old 06-23-2007, 04:05 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

damn, gone a month and came back to this crap........some things will never change!!! I think GM should give you back your buying price +10% just for bieng such a valued consumer for umm...a year

I do like the FJ Cruisers but I need a bigger back door
judging by this thread...I'd say your back door is plenty big already....not that there's anything wrong with that

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Quick Reply: Well I decided to trade in the H3....