PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

This weather is P*&$@$# me off

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator
Default This weather is P*&$@$# me off

I just had to vent. Every weekend I try to wash and/or wax my truck, it's been either raining, snowing or cold. I thought tomorrow would be the magic day I could wash and hand wax the truck for the first time ever, but no, it's supposed to drop to around 45 to 50 degrees as a high.[:@] It's going to be almost 80 today until about 3, when storms roll in.

Hopefully I can do a decent wax job in the garage tomorrow. Stupid weather.........

I don't care if it's dirty, hell, I kinda prefer it looking raunchy, but there are a few more Victory Red H3's showing up in my area as of late, so I need to "represent"

Old 04-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Default RE: This weather is P*&$@$# me off

Hear ya..... Same crap here too

Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

T-storms in Texas but my babies are back in the garage in SoCal so no worries for me. Hopefully this weekend HG.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Latest weather report says 61 and cloudy for tomorrow. There is still hope. 60 and cloudy sounds like perfect waxing weather to me.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe this is just telling you that you should stay inside and take care of the wife this weekend.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

You mean let her feel better by watching me plant tree # 3 of 3? Yes, I will do that.

You know what my manager says when I tell him I have to stay home and take care of my wife when she has health issues? "Why can't she take care of herself"

Same guy that's going through a divorce right now. Actually, most male co-workers say that, and well, most of them don't do much with their wives.

Wow, what a discovery You mean, not being supportive and putting family first causes family problems? Who would have thought.

Again, just venting

Old 04-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

To a degree you are right. You support when you need to and let them bee as independent as they can be. Some don't have a wife they want to be around. Like you I am lucky...I got a good one. ( of course after the first one I deserved a break with the second )

Old 04-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Well, I lived with a girl for 4 years before, so I kinda sorta am on my second. You are right though, we are very lucky.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:26 PM

I lived with my current wife, I'm optimistic huh, for 6 1/2 years before I finally got hitched to her. So I have my 12th anniversary this Sunday but we really count it as our 19th. If this one ever comes to an end I don't think I'll get married again.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

It's awesome here.... the weather could not be nicer...

and on marriage... they put that til death do you part thing in there so you still have hope....

Quick Reply: This weather is P*&$@$# me off