PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WAY OFF-TOPIC.........

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: WAY OFF-TOPIC.........

ORIGINAL: JM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Actually, I will be introducing a female character into the picture, but she's too young for you
As long as she's over 18, I see no problem
You really LIKE science fiction don't you?[8D][8D][8D][8D]
Dennis was complaining that there wasn't enough sex in the story and demanded I add it or else he would steal my idea [:@]

[sm=happybounce.gif]

And Chris and JM and Paige and everybody else, if these slackers don't pick up the pace, I'll share with you as well. I'm just paranoid about it going to TOO many people. Good thing I have an entire department of patent and trademark attorneys that love me

OK OK. In all seriousness, Dennis has given me some very good constructive critisism that was more advice then anything negative. I'll have to lay off the old age jokes for a while as a thank-you even though I don't think he's old at all. YES I SAID IT OK?

97 is old. Dennis is not. JM is not although he very well may be some 15 year old kid pretending to be a wealthy overseas entreapeneaur because he knows that none of us will probably ever make it over there to see him and he can buy some time until he passes away or gets banned