PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Default RE: Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

Well... the nasty note left on my truck the other night was obviously left by a tourist....I assume this only because you can't drive 2 miles in any direction from my house without seeing at least a dozen hummers of some sort.... so... back to the tourists...you know... someone that isn't happy living where they live so they get in their car and drive from Philty every weekend to dip their greasy asses in the ocean. Hate me all you want mother ****er.... you're the ones wasting millions of gallons of gas every summer driving back and forth....
Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 31
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 08-08-2007, 04:16 AM

ORIGINAL: ZOO

The sad thing is we work hard (most of us) for our money to buy the items we want. It's not about theircrude research skills into automotive facts with an emphasis on enviornmental concerns. It's about these moronsbreaking the law and vandalizing your personnel property for their gain (gain being pissing you off).Do what you have to catch these people and turn themoverto the police. Then when you get yourself agood lawyer, tell him/her how the very act scarred you emotionally
Yes, it is about vandalism, however most of them are doing it when no one is paying attention. They aren't coming forward gloating about what they've done like others groups fighting for a cause. I think it's harder to catch these cowards than it would be to educate them and explain to them the flaws in their logic.
For instance you tell a person you have a Hummer and usually the first question is "what's the gas mileage"? They automatically assume it must be bad until you tell them otherwise. One moron in a Hummer hate group said the H3 offroad is a joke and that no one really takes their Hummers offroad. He also said they don't handle well, and they have poor braking,

Old 08-08-2007, 06:42 AM

How does he or she know the H3 has poor handling and braking? Unless they've tried it! Hahahaha

Those ignorant fools should burn in hell!

Old 08-08-2007, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: 671H3

How does he or she know the H3 has poor handling and braking? Unless they've tried it! Hahahaha
Exactly. He hasn't tried it, I told him to take one for a test drive for first hand experience instead of spewing the misinformation gathered from Hummer hate propaganda.
I told him he should form his opinion based on fact not hearsay and that he should read posts from the various Hummer forums, as well as read the professional reviews and safety ratings.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:22 PM

the last thing we (2A supporters/CCW license holders) need is someone to actually get guns involved into this type of thing :\. we get a bad enough rep as is