PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Wake up call!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Default RE: Wake up call!

ORIGINAL: jarrett06

Phsshh.....like i care about being in this forum. But i wasn't bashing on hummers if you read my post carefully. I was talking about the idiot in the hummer who thought he was in a Ferrari. And i don't care what other cars you mention that can beat mine cause i am smart enough to know that i don't have the fastest car out there. I was only referring to the idiot in the Hummer. If you want to bash someone you should bash your fellow hummer driver for driving like an idiot and giving you guys a bad name. I was MMOB, i don't drive around town looking for easy targets. The old saying goes "Don't start none, won't be none"
Giving us a bad name? A mature person would have just sucked in their gut and not got into a road rage incident that boiled as far as to register on a forum and post about it trying to call out a person. This is the type of thing done in grade school. You have a faster car, and what point is it that you are trying to make? I see plenty of GTO's and they drive like they are the Bugatti of today’s cars, do we register on your forums calling any of you out? No. Please grow up. If you are incapable of some restrain regardingroad rage incidents, perhaps it's time to sell your car and hang up the keys.

Now with that said? How do you like your GTO? I was thinking of trading the Hummer in for a couple of those. (Okay, just kidding!).

Show some restraint and don't respond to this forum, if you do, you obviously care a little more about these forums than you are willing to admit.

"Don't start none, won't be none" - Applies well to your situation.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

And we care why, Jarett?? For every Hummer owner like me that wheels their ride there are 4000 that are only making up for their tiny diks.... we get it.... Over half of our owners should be killed.... hell, I threw a river rock at the assclown from PA driving down my street at 1am with his rap blarring.... and then gave the plate number to my neighbor the next day.... he hasn't been back.... but thanks for thinking we care enough to join this board and post about it....

Maybe I should join an Audi forum and tell them about the idiot that tried to cut me off the other day.... right around 105 he decided it was better to get behind me....

Old 08-01-2007, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

And we care why, Jarett?? For every Hummer owner like me that wheels their ride there are 4000 that are only making up for their tiny diks.... we get it.... Over half of our owners should be killed.... hell, I threw a river rock at the assclown from PA driving down my street at 1am with his rap blarring.... and then gave the plate number to my neighbor the next day.... he hasn't been back.... but thanks for thinking we care enough to join this board and post about it....

Maybe I should join an Audi forum and tell them about the idiot that tried to cut me off the other day.... right around 105 he decided it was better to get behind me....
Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 41
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 08-01-2007, 08:46 PM

Looks like i gained some new friends. No really, this forum is starting to get interesting.

I'm over that now. In all honesty i signed on here to rant and it happened to be in a Hummer forum because that was the last suv to put me over the edge so to speak. I can tell that you guys have respect for others on the road. Just out here in this town it seems like suv drivers think they own the road by tailgating, cutting off and such. And i always have ignored that. Just for some reason this particular guy got to me to the point i registered here to rant.

I actually want to thank this forum for letting me rant.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

another troll in our forum.

Racing a hummer is like giving a blind guy the finger.....you always feel dumber after you do it.

BTW...a new GTO is nothing more than a Grand Prix with different badges....sorry but it's a disgrace to the GTO heritage.
I couldn't agree more.....Pontiac took a stupid little two door sedan and put a big motor in it. It may be fast, but they didn't take any styling cues from the original GTOs. Pontiac totally missed the mark with the new GTO and they could've really put themselves back on the map if they would've done it right. It is an absolute disgrace to the GTO heritage!

Old 08-01-2007, 09:09 PM

Looks like i gained some new friends. No really, this forum is starting to get interesting.

I'm over that now. In all honesty i signed on here to rant and it happened to be in a Hummer forum because that was the last suv to put me over the edge so to speak. I can tell that you guys have respect for others on the road. Just out here in this town it seems like suv drivers think they own the road by tailgating, cutting off and such. And i always have ignored that. Just for some reason this particular guy got to me to the point i registered here to rant.

You hang around here too much, and you'll be in a Hummer before you know it

Old 08-01-2007, 09:17 PM

Welcome jarrett!!!

So WAS this guy a HF member(bumpersticker or something??), or just a HUMMER driver that was a dik(aren't we ALL from time to time)???

Old 08-01-2007, 10:09 PM

I sometimes race the garbage trucks in my neighborhood....it's a close race off the line but the damn things keep stopping at every house...I know I could take em in top end

Old 08-01-2007, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I sometimes race the garbage trucks in my neighborhood....it's a close race off the line but the damn things keep stopping at every house...I know I could take em in top end

Old 08-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Thanks! lol You know i didn't even check for stickers. I just figured since we have a forum for our goats then there's gottabea hummer forum somewhere.

And i should've mentioned this from the start. My parents have an H3. I should tell them about this forum.

Quick Reply: Wake up call!