PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Wake up call!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Default Wake up call!

I'm posting here to let you guys know that one of your fellow hummer owners thought he can actually own me. I drive a Pontiac GTO and on my way to work this guy actually thought he had a chance in beating me. Please let him know that your vehicles are in a totally different class than ours all the way around. If he's so confident then next time i see him i want to see some cash upfront before i waste my gas and time again on this idiot. [:@]

Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Default RE: Wake up call!

ORIGINAL: jarrett06

your vehicles are in a totally different class than ours all the way around.
No kidding... Ours are a little nicer..

Oh, my Charger will own you... Hows that?

Old 07-31-2007, 10:27 PM

Hey jarrett!!

Any hint or idea WHOM this character is???

I'd like to RAZ HIM/HER!!!!

Any pics of your GTO.....I LOVES DEM RIDES!!!

Old 07-31-2007, 10:33 PM

They look like jellybeans to me.. *shrugs*

However.. why on earth would you brag about beating a Hummer in a drag race? That is just about as silly as a Hummer owner bragging on a GTO site that he beat a GTO in the mud... lol

It takes all kinds.. heheheh

Old 07-31-2007, 11:00 PM

another troll in our forum.

Racing a hummer is like giving a blind guy the finger.....you always feel dumber after you do it.

BTW...a new GTO is nothing more than a Grand Prix with different badges....sorry but it's a disgrace to the GTO heritage.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:02 PM

oh yea, your on notice...if your next post is as dumb as this one....well, then it will also be your last post

Old 07-31-2007, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: jarrett06

I'm posting here to let you guys know that one of your fellow hummer owners thought he can actually own me. I drive a Pontiac GTO and on my way to work this guy actually thought he had a chance in beating me. Please let him know that your vehicles are in a totally different class than ours all the way around. If he's so confident then next time i see him i want to see some cash upfront before i waste my gas and time again on this idiot. [:@]
My Hummer is for cruising. If I want to own you I'll do it with my 1990 Vulcan 1500 chopper.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:48 PM

Phsshh.....like i care about being in this forum. But i wasn't bashing on hummers if you read my post carefully. I was talking about the idiot in the hummer who thought he was in a Ferrari. And i don't care what other cars you mention that can beat mine cause i am smart enough to know that i don't have the fastest car out there. I was only referring to the idiot in the Hummer. If you want to bash someone you should bash your fellow hummer driver for driving like an idiot and giving you guys a bad name. I was MMOB, i don't drive around town looking for easy targets. The old saying goes "Don't start none, won't be none"

Old 08-01-2007, 03:01 AM

Hey, you never know, maybe LAS VEGAS is REALLY where JM went for vacation and THOUGHT he was in his FERRARI??

Old 08-01-2007, 06:20 AM

All right.....Fess up people, who was it?

Quick Reply: Wake up call!