PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Verify Alpha with Adventure Pkg?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Default RE: Verify Alpha with Adventure Pkg?

Here are ALL the options just in case you wondered:

Optional Equipment

2008 HUMMER H3 Alpha 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Option Code
Option Name and Description

UE0
OnStar Delete (Fleet)

U2J
XM Satellite Radio Delete (Fleet)

HH3
H3X Package
Includes H3 logo embroidered headrests, bright roof crossbows, chrome fuel filler door, chrome tubular assist steps, chrome exterior door handles, chrome mirror caps, square chrome H3X brush guard, body-color grille, body-color H3X hard shell spare tire cover, 18"x7.5" chromed aluminum H3X wheels and P265/65R18-112S on-/off-road tires. INCLUDES TL4. NOT AVAILABLE with Black, ZM6.

UM8
AM/FM Radio w/CD Player and Navigation
Includes AM/FM radio with CD player, seek-and-scan, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), full-feature autonomous touch-screen navigation and Monsoon performance-enhanced premium 7-speaker system with amplifier and rear subwoofer.

ZM6
Off-Road Suspension Package
Includes electronic locking rear differential, LT285/75R16 on/off-road tires, 4:1 ratio electronic 2-speed transfer case and specially tuned shocks.

CF5
Power Sunroof

UVC
Rear Vision Camera System
REQUIRES Z82.

TL4
Body-Color Grille

Z82
Trailering Equipment
Includes trailer hitch and wiring harness.

28U
Solar Flare Metallic Paint
NOT AVAILABLE with Midnight Blue Metallic, Black, Birch White, Carbon Flash Metallic, Boulder Gray Metallic, Sonoma Red Metallic, Victory Red, Graphite Metallic.

58U
Carbon Flash Metallic Paint
NOT AVAILABLE with Solar Flare Metallic, Midnight Blue Metallic, Black, Birch White, Boulder Gray Metallic, Sonoma Red Metallic, Victory Red, Graphite Metallic.

K05
Engine Block Heater

1SE
Alpha Equipment Package
Includes vehicle with standard equipment.

NE1
Northeast Emissions
Includes emissions controls for vehicles sold in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.

NB8
Emissions Override
Includes emissions controls for vehicles sold in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania or Rhode Island. For vehicles ordered by dealers in states of California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania or Rhode Island with Federal emissions. REQUIRES FE9.

FE9
Federal Emissions Requirements
Includes emissions controls for vehicles sold nationwide.

YF5
California Emissions Requirements
Includes emissions controls for vehicles sold in California.

NC7
Emissions Override
For Vehicles ordered by dealers in Federal emission states with California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Vermont emissions. May also be used by dealers in states of California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Vermont to order different state-specific emissions. REQUIRES NE1 or YF5.

Old 09-05-2007, 12:58 PM

Off-road package is definitely an option on the Alpha. The ultimate crawl ratio is not quite as low as on the non-Alpha's since the axle ratio isn't as low on the Alpha (4.10 vs. 4.56, I believe), but otherwise it's the same.

As for Off-road package vs. Adventure Package, when you get an H3 with the "Luxury Package" (i.e. leather seats, etc.) you cannot also get the "Adventure Package." Instead, you get the "off-road suspension package," as an additional option which includes everything in the Adventure Package but just has a different name. It's just because of GM's naming scheme. They have base, Adventure, Luxury, H3X, and now Alpha (X & Alpha come standard with Lux included).

Old 09-05-2007, 03:21 PM

I'm driving one.

Old 09-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Yup. I saw HummerMike's H3 Alpha with the Adventure Package in person at his dealer last night. They do offer it.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:49 PM

I have the Alpha with the ADVN. package too!

Old 09-07-2007, 12:20 AM

Thanks for the replies. It appears that the salesperson was pretty clueless but now we're on the right track to get an Alpha with the off road package.

Hmmmmm..... I'm starting to get excited about this. Maybe we'll get a pair of 'em and I'll trick mine out, lol.