PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

updated pics of lifted h3 w/37" tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Default RE: updated pics of lifted h3 w/37" tires

Most definitely with the grill guard!!

Old 11-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Default RE: updated pics of lifted h3 w/37" tires

I like the gaurd and wheels. The dechromedtruck looks pretty aggressive.The tires look to narrow. As for the exhaust, I did a similar thing, except I made a dual tip exhaust. 1 tip on each side. Did that shop do all your work?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:19 PM

Definately with the brushguard. Without looks like a jeep cherokee... imo what brand of tires are those on your h3? ive been trying to find those for awhile now, i cant ever see the brand in any pictures!!!!!???

Old 03-21-2012, 04:33 PM

Looks sweet! I like the grill guard also. Where did you find the bug shield? Does it help keep a few off the windshield?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by humminchrome
Definately with the brushguard. Without looks like a jeep cherokee... imo what brand of tires are those on your h3? ive been trying to find those for awhile now, i cant ever see the brand in any pictures!!!!!???
A thread from 2008? Really?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:59 PM

Oh crap! I didn't even see that. I wasn't the first one

Old 03-21-2012, 08:32 PM

I got the same color H3. Love what you've done to it

Old 03-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by humminchrome
Originally Posted by mattp_160
I got the same color H3. Love what you've done to it
Uuhhhhh...... hello, ....who do you guys think you are talking to????? This thread is from 2008!!!!!!!

The original poster sold that truck a looooong time ago and hasn't been here in over a year and a half. Doh!

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/h...bumping-23221/

Old 12-05-2013, 02:32 PM

Why do people get so bent out of shape about posting on old threads?
It's not about a certain person always... It's about peoples opinions... Some people just want to see what other people think.

That's like saying... Why are people posting... Why are people posting on this old thread from 2008? When you yourself are posting on this thread from 2008. WHOOOOO CARES!!!!!

I enjoy reading new and old threads, especially if it could pertain to me. Maybe other people are still curious on how people feel about H3's with the brush guards on them.

If you hate it when people post on old threads... Then stop reading and posting on old threads!!!

GGGGGGGGGG's

(this post is even another year old!!! lololol)
Just kidding take it easy!!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Unfortunately, forums have to have some rules, because there are always some dikkheads that just want to do whatever they want and post ***** nilly whatever wherever. Somebody has to enforce the rules and clean up the crap that gets dumped here so that the regular members rarely if ever see, smell, or are aware of the crap. Often times it is just a matter of newbs not knowing what they are doing, so they get a gentle correction or reminder.

There is also something called "etiquette". Forums have that too, when you dig up old chit you do a fine job of showing you have none and people will point at you and laugh.

The goal of the forums is to allow all members to enjoy interaction in matters of similar interest, and while doing that, to encourage active discussion among current active members.

Pretty difficult to accomplish if each member is posting in old threads bringing them to the top of the board where all the prior posts are by people who are no longer members, inactive, or no longer have interest, or where whatever the topic may be, might be proven wrong, inaccurate, or no longer relevant by later widely accepted information current threads.

So, you can pitch in and cooperate and help this place, or you can be booted. Up to you. READ old threads, enjoy them, just restrain yourself from thinking you are doing the rest of us a favor by commenting on the old chit.

The correct way to re-hash old chit is to start a new thread and link the old one, or even copy over the pics you like so much.