PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

UPDATE REGARDING MY H3 AND GM

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Default UPDATE REGARDING MY H3 AND GM

Hey, all - especially Dennis, who was the sole support for my Hummer problem complaint! Thanks Dennis!

Anyway, GM assigned a case manager to my file and they are NOW offering to reimburse me for my rental so I don't have to risk driving my H3 on my long journey with a check engine light and bad cylinder!! (imagine that)

Said I should never have gotten the "run around" like I did. Apologized to me. Just have to go through some hoops now - but well worth it in the end!!

Finally, someone is making sense at GM/Hummer!

H3 Gal

Old 04-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Default RE: UPDATE REGARDING MY H3 AND GM

ORIGINAL: H3gal

Hey, all - especially Dennis, who was the sole support for my Hummer problem complaint! Thanks Dennis!

Anyway, GM assigned a case manager to my file and they are NOW offering to reimburse me for my rental so I don't have to risk driving my H3 on my long journey with a check engine light and bad cylinder!! (imagine that)

Said I should never have gotten the "run around" like I did. Apologized to me. Just have to go through some hoops now - but well worth it in the end!!

Finally, someone is making sense at GM/Hummer!

H3 Gal
.AWESOME..That is so good to hear...GM needs all the positive PR it can get right now, and it looks like they did you right..So now enjoy your Holiday and better yet when the H3 is fixed enjoy that even more...Then we can get down to some fun[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 04-08-2006, 04:38 PM

hey dennis check out my sunroof problem in the ' H3 problems ' subject please if you have a sunroof ofcourse, otherwise might not be able to answer my question

Old 04-08-2006, 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Raffi76

hey dennis check out my sunroof problem in the ' H3 problems ' subject please if you have a sunroof ofcourse, otherwise might not be able to answer my question
Sorry Raffi..I don't have a goshdamn sunroof....I've expressed my reasons before for not having one..Unfortunately you are living proof as to why I don't...

Sorry for all your problems buddy[sm=smiley6.gif]