PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Unamerican hummer drivers

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Default RE: Unamerican hummer drivers

ORIGINAL: mcmskm

This just shows how un-American and ignorant you are.(BTW...I have great pride in my country. America should have a capital letter) I choose to live in a free country where I have the choice to drive what I want.You continue to show your ignorancebecause this is not a war about oil. Al-Qaeda started this war when they attacked our country. How dare you disrespect the families that lost lives that day. Many people kissed their children, parents and loved ones for the very last time that September morning, not having any idea that their lives would forever change or be gone!

Have you been to Iraq? I have several family members and friends that have spent many months to years over there.My brother is over there right now.Do I feel I am putting him at risk because of the vehicle I drive. Absolulty not! I do find it ironic that as soon as one of my neighbors got back from 19 months in Iraq, the first purchase he made was a Hummer. Why would he do that if this war is what you say it is about??

Also, a little Hummer lesson for you. My H3 gets 17-20 mph. I traded my Expedition in to get this vehicle which was averaging 10-13 mpg. My choice for this vehicle is for many reasons, and most of them that you are too ignorant to understand. I feel that karma has it way of coming around. What will you do when you find yourself stranded in a flooded road, and all that can come to your aide is a Hummer? I live in a flood prone area, and find comfort in knowing that I can get my family out safely if I ever need to. I also have a large family, and it is nice to be able to put us all in one vehicle. I don't see you crashing on mini-vans, but they actually get worse gas milage than the H3! I was sold on a mini-van until I saw the price w/options and the estimated mpg. I would have spenta lot moreon a Chrysler Town & Country than I did on a Luxury package H3, and then paid more for gas.

Continue on your rants...You just make yourself look foolish.
WELL SAID!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:17 PM

I am a Naval Officer forced to retire only because of this 30 years of commissioned service nonsense. Otherwise I'd likely just be wrapping up a tour overseas. 4Hummers, I served to protect the rights of my fellow citizens to drive whatever the hell kind of vehicle they damn well want. I also served to allow damn fools like you to spout off your ignorant opinions with impunity.

What have you done to insure the freedoms you and the rest of us enjoy?

B.L. Flank

Old 06-20-2008, 10:01 PM

HummBob: Not sure if you are asking 4Hummer if they are Dave or me?
It was a JOKE!!! 3hummers(DAVE), now has a FOURTH HUMMER!!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

This is that troll we banned the other day. Impy is goingafter himfor interference with the site business. Let him have his fun for now, he won't be laughing long. The 4hummers is a shot at me since I gored the ignorant little $hit the other day. He obviously has burnt his brain on dope or listened to his no nothing liberal teachers. Probably couldn't find the middle east on a map.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:29 PM

But I AM UN-AMERICAN!!! I'm Canookian!!![8D]

Old 06-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

Your "special" Bob

Old 06-20-2008, 10:36 PM

ORIGINAL: 4hummers
You hummer drivers are unamerican. Our boys in Iraq are fighting and dying for oil, while you ******** burn it all way.
I've spent my time over there so I guess I get to burn some of oil, right?

ORIGINAL: 4hummers
I know some of you are former military. How does it feel to help kill your fellow soldiers?
I'm a CURRENT soldier of 18 years and BTW, there are 3 OTHER soldiers in my company that own HUMMERS! [8D]

This just shows how un-American and ignorant you are.(BTW...I have great pride in my country. America should have a capital letter) I choose to live in a free country where I have the choice to drive what I want.You continue to show your ignorancebecause this is not a war about oil. Al-Qaeda started this war when they attacked our country. How dare you disrespect the families that lost lives that day. Many people kissed their children, parents and loved ones for the very last time that September morning, not having any idea that their lives would forever change or be gone!

Have you been to Iraq? I have several family members and friends that have spent many months to years over there.My brother is over there right now.Do I feel I am putting him at risk because of the vehicle I drive. Absolulty not! I do find it ironic that as soon as one of my neighbors got back from 19 months in Iraq, the first purchase he made was a Hummer. Why would he do that if this war is what you say it is about??

Also, a little Hummer lesson for you. My H3 gets 17-20 mph. I traded my Expedition in to get this vehicle which was averaging 10-13 mpg. My choice for this vehicle is for many reasons, and most of them that you are too ignorant to understand. I feel that karma has it way of coming around. What will you do when you find yourself stranded in a flooded road, and all that can come to your aide is a Hummer? I live in a flood prone area, and find comfort in knowing that I can get my family out safely if I ever need to. I also have a large family, and it is nice to be able to put us all in one vehicle. I don't see you crashing on mini-vans, but they actually get worse gas milage than the H3! I was sold on a mini-van until I saw the price w/options and the estimated mpg. I would have spenta lot moreon a Chrysler Town & Country than I did on a Luxury package H3, and then paid more for gas.

Continue on your rants...You just make yourself look foolish.
Thank you!!! Well said!
Hey 4hummers, why don't you try to actually research something besides relying on CNN or Wikipedia for your information.
[align=right][/align]

Old 06-20-2008, 10:39 PM

Holy crap! Did it seriously just let me post all of that?

Old 06-20-2008, 10:41 PM

Maybe we're FIXED???

I noticed I could QUOTE TODAY!!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Maybe we're FIXED???

I noticed I could QUOTE TODAY!!!!
One could only hope!

Quick Reply: Unamerican hummer drivers