PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Unamerican hummer drivers

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Default Unamerican hummer drivers

You hummer drivers are unamerican. Our boys in Iraq are fighting and dying for oil, while you ******** burn it all way.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Default RE: Unamerican hummer drivers

I know some of you are former military. How does it feel to help kill your fellow soldiers?

Old 06-20-2008, 04:57 PM

This just shows how un-American and ignorant you are.(BTW...I have great pride in my country. America should have a capital letter) I choose to live in a free country where I have the choice to drive what I want.You continue to show your ignorancebecause this is not a war about oil. Al-Qaeda started this war when they attacked our country. How dare you disrespect the families that lost lives that day. Many people kissed their children, parents and loved ones for the very last time that September morning, not having any idea that their lives would forever change or be gone!

Have you been to Iraq? I have several family members and friends that have spent many months to years over there.My brother is over there right now.Do I feel I am putting him at risk because of the vehicle I drive. Absolulty not! I do find it ironic that as soon as one of my neighbors got back from 19 months in Iraq, the first purchase he made was a Hummer. Why would he do that if this war is what you say it is about??

Also, a little Hummer lesson for you. My H3 gets 17-20 mph. I traded my Expedition in to get this vehicle which was averaging 10-13 mpg. My choice for this vehicle is for many reasons, and most of them that you are too ignorant to understand. I feel that karma has it way of coming around. What will you do when you find yourself stranded in a flooded road, and all that can come to your aide is a Hummer? I live in a flood prone area, and find comfort in knowing that I can get my family out safely if I ever need to. I also have a large family, and it is nice to be able to put us all in one vehicle. I don't see you crashing on mini-vans, but they actually get worse gas milage than the H3! I was sold on a mini-van until I saw the price w/options and the estimated mpg. I would have spenta lot moreon a Chrysler Town & Country than I did on a Luxury package H3, and then paid more for gas.

Continue on your rants...You just make yourself look foolish.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:02 PM

Dave.....Is That YOU......

Old 06-20-2008, 05:21 PM

HummBob: Not sure if you are asking 4Hummer if they are Dave or me?

If the latter, no...I'm just a teacher, mom, and proud HUMMER owner in Florida.

If 4Hummer isn't some kind of joke, then I pitty the person that has nothing better to do with their time, or anyone else to talk to that they have to crash a HUMMER forum.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:57 PM
dw

*** IGNORED *** - 6/20/2008 5:21:27 PM

Old 06-20-2008, 07:05 PM

This truly proves how ignorant people really are. Hummer or shall we say the Humvee helped saves many hundreds of lives over in Iraqq as well as dessert storm. There is no other vehicle that transported troops as efficiently and safely as the Humvee. The Hummer is based on the Humvee and yes the Hummer actually helps civilians today. HOPE has helped people in flood areas and was instrumental in Louisiana. Hummer is an American Icon brother!! How anti- American to even say that we, Hummer drivers, are killing are troops. Your just sick!

Old 06-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Sam

Ah, the trolls have arrived.
http://www.radiantvegas.com/sam/stfupope.jpg
[8D]

Old 06-20-2008, 07:54 PM

l...
ORIGINAL: mcmskm

This just shows how un-American and ignorant you are.(BTW...I have great pride in my country. America should have a capital letter) I choose to live in a free country where I have the choice to drive what I want.You continue to show your ignorancebecause this is not a war about oil. Al-Qaeda started this war when they attacked our country. How dare you disrespect the families that lost lives that day. Many people kissed their children, parents and loved ones for the very last time that September morning, not having any idea that their lives would forever change or be gone!

Have you been to Iraq? I have several family members and friends that have spent many months to years over there.My brother is over there right now.Do I feel I am putting him at risk because of the vehicle I drive. Absolulty not! I do find it ironic that as soon as one of my neighbors got back from 19 months in Iraq, the first purchase he made was a Hummer. Why would he do that if this war is what you say it is about??

Also, a little Hummer lesson for you. My H3 gets 17-20 mph. I traded my Expedition in to get this vehicle which was averaging 10-13 mpg. My choice for this vehicle is for many reasons, and most of them that you are too ignorant to understand. I feel that karma has it way of coming around. What will you do when you find yourself stranded in a flooded road, and all that can come to your aide is a Hummer? I live in a flood prone area, and find comfort in knowing that I can get my family out safely if I ever need to. I also have a large family, and it is nice to be able to put us all in one vehicle. I don't see you crashing on mini-vans, but they actually get worse gas milage than the H3! I was sold on a mini-van until I saw the price w/options and the estimated mpg. I would have spenta lot moreon a Chrysler Town & Country than I did on a Luxury package H3, and then paid more for gas.

Continue on your rants...You just make yourself look foolish.
Very well said!!!!! "applauds"!!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:11 PM

I was going to delete this, but mcmskm has a very good post........

Quick Reply: Unamerican hummer drivers