PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trip to the Dealer today

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Default Trip to the Dealer today

Went in to Bob Moore Hummer in OKC for my first tire rotation and oil change. Very busy with the holiday and all...

The new "graphite" color '08 is a nice looking ride.Does anyone here have the new Graphite color?

While waiting, I strolled over to the sales lot. I wasn't crazy about any of the "tactical" versions. The black glossy wheels just don't agree with my taste. There were tons of H2's with the fancy "bling bling" wheels on the lot.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Default RE: Trip to the Dealer today

ORIGINAL: Mountain Trooper

Went in to Bob Moore Hummer in OKC for my first tire rotation and oil change. Very busy with the holiday and all...

The new "graphite" color '08 is a nice looking ride.Does anyone here have the new Graphite color?

While waiting, I strolled over to the sales lot. I wasn't crazy about any of the "tactical" versions. The black glossy wheels just don't agree with my taste. There were tons of H2's with the fancy "bling bling" wheels on the lot.
And the PICTURES ARE WHERE???

Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 AM

I just picked up my new Hummer from Bob Moore this week!! Was the service any better than the sales department??

Old 09-01-2007, 08:39 AM

The sales end of it was great when I bought mine in June. I had a supplier discount which really simplified everything and got some accessories thrown in. The most hassle free car purchase I've ever had.

I had a 2:30 appointment for the oil change and when I got there he said it would probably be an hour later than that due to the high number of walk ins. People were trying to get outta town for the holiday so lots of oil change procastinators showed up. When he found out I drove all the way from Davis and this was going to be my first experience with the service dept he said, " I can't let your first experience be like this", so he got me right in and I was out exactly 1 hour after pulling in the lot. I was happy. He mentioned that since they were so busy, they skipped the free wash but just as well, because I'm pretty particular about washing, drying detailing, so I'd rather take care of that on my own. It wasn't dirty anyway.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:46 AM

My experience with the GM service dept. here in Guam has been good so far. I usually call for an appointment or gothere after lunch since most people prefer to have their car serviced in the morning.The GM Tech'sinstalled the new replacement lower steering shaft, readlylift front leveling kit and did an alignment within 2hrs on my H3 today.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:45 AM

Thanks for the info there Mountain Trooper!! I too had the great GMS discountg!! Guess it is all in the salesperson. Wow Watertown to Davis what a change!!