PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Transmission Puked all fluid

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Default RE: Transmission Puked all fluid

I guess he changed his mind and deleted this post. BS!!

You guys are ********, like i have nothing else better to do then post a bogus thread and listen to a bunch of snot nose sissy *** punks give me **** because they think they know it all. It is what i said it is so if you dont have anything to help me out then shut the **** up. Now if u wine sippers want to bicker over sensless details, take it to the housewives forum. This is a real issue and needs to be fixed, so again any help would be appreciated by mature and level headed people that want to help.

Aftermarket rims put on by dealer at time of purchase
Blown differential
Leaked all transfluid from rear output
Could use engine and transmission diagrams

Thanks

Old 12-16-2007, 07:24 PM

this dikwad should see a therapist. our his dealer/factory since he don't know where the rims come from.

Old 12-16-2007, 10:08 PM

out of warranty by a thousand or so miles? He's hit 50K miles in a year? Oh well, he's gone. Maybe his cousin, the owner of the H3, should come on and explain what happened. A few pics might help too. [/align]

Old 12-17-2007, 12:12 AM

You guys are ********, like i have nothing else better to do then post a bogus thread and listen to a bunch of snot nose sissy *** punks give me **** because they think they know it all. It is what i said it is so if you dont have anything to help me out then shut the **** up. Now if u wine sippers want to bicker over sensless details, take it to the housewives forum. This is a real issue and needs to be fixed, so again any help would be appreciated by mature and level headed people that want to help.
I'm so ashamed.............................Nahh, drank some wine............i'm over it..........