PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Transmission Puked all fluid

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Default Transmission Puked all fluid

My cousin has a 2007 H3, just out of warranty by thousand miles or so. Problem transmission puked out all trans fluid after parking it in drive. This thing only sees highway use, no towing, automatic. Anyone had this happen and what to do? Fasctory defect or recall? Dealer playing stupid.He says it looks like it puked from the output from rear output on the tranfer case.

Also the thing has 20 or 22 inch rims from factory. They had to replace rear diferential because they never readjusted the computer or something. I THink that it may have als screwed up the transfer case and transmission to and just now let lose. dealer says they recalibrated it after the differetial blew out, but i think that damage was already done to the rest of the drive line and it was a matter of time.if anyone can help write back. also if anyone has any engine and tranny diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

[/align]

Old 12-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Default RE: Transmission Puked all fluid

How many miles is on the H3. Mine is an 07 also with 100k mile waranty on power train?

Old 12-15-2007, 04:32 PM

Nice first post - sounds bogus. [sm=bs.gif]

Also - H3s don't come with anything larger than 18inch wheels from the factory, and that's only on H3X.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Ahhh........ yes. Pretty sure there yep, yep. Saw the same thing just the other day.

I hate that when my tranny pukes from the rear out put of the transfer case? [:@]

Old 12-15-2007, 09:54 PM

20 or 22 inch rims from the factory? Don't remember seeing that on any of my options lists for my H3. [/align]

Old 12-15-2007, 10:30 PM

never seen wheel size cause trany problems as such.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:34 AM

if it smells like a troll, and it sounds like a troll, and yaks like a troll, must be a __ __ __ __[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 12-16-2007, 04:35 AM

yea.....uhhhh I had my ball bearings wear out in my muffler, and my conuter valve needs replacing, and my truck came from the factory with no blinker fluid in the rear. This really pisses me off because I had a Toyota before that never did that..................

Old 12-16-2007, 07:04 AM

I have an '07 H3 with 100,000 miles drive train warranty. The biggest wheels I could get from the factory are 18". 22-23" could be a dealer installed option. Anyway the tranny would be covered by the warranty.

Old 12-16-2007, 02:27 PM

You guys are ********, like i have nothing else better to do then post a bogus thread and listen to a bunch of snot nose sissy asspunks give me **** because they think they know it all. It is what i said it is so if you dont have anything to help me out then shut the **** up. Now if u wine sippers want to bicker over sensless details, take it to the housewives forum. This is a real issue and needs to be fixed, so again any help would be appreciated by mature and level headed people that want to help.

Aftermarket rims put on by dealer at time of purchase
Blown differential
Leaked all transfluid from rear output
Could use engine and transmission diagrams

Thanks

[/align]

Quick Reply: Transmission Puked all fluid