PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trade black for yellow lifted deal

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Default RE: Trade black for yellow lifted deal

Went last night and had them both besides each other a new black one with the same tires and wheels and a 4 inch lift. i know the black is classy and nice BUT DAMN the yellow looks TUFF AND RUGGED and keeps staring back me saying take me take me so i THINK i am going down today and drive off in the YELLOW one. it just has more stuff inside like the factory sun roof and luxiry black leather and exhuast and cool intake.i hope i dont get tired of the yellow in time soon. anyone out there have yellow and got tired of it or still loves the yellow please let me know if you or a friend has the yellow H 3.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: nascar 17

Went last night and had them both besides each other a new black one with the same tires and wheels and a 4 inch lift. i know the black is classy and nice BUT DAMN the yellow looks TUFF AND RUGGED and keeps staring back me saying take me take me so i THINK i am going down today and drive off in the YELLOW one. it just has more stuff inside like the factory sun roof and luxiry black leather and exhuast and cool intake.i hope i dont get tired of the yellow in time soon. anyone out there have yellow and got tired of it or still loves the yellow please let me know if you or a friend has the yellow H 3.

I think the yellow looks good it looks more like a hummer
if you ever get sick of it trade it in but i think you like it and buy then the new motor will come out .
GOOD LUCK

Old 03-21-2006, 10:27 AM

Thanks I will post more photos when I get .

Old 03-21-2006, 10:30 AM

let me think if I know anyone with a yellow Hummer.............Hmmmmm, Nope! Only one that comes to mind has a muddy brown one...And I think he likes it that way too instead of yellow..so what's that tell you?[sm=smiley30.gif]

Old 03-21-2006, 10:39 AM

So I guess you are saying you dont like yellow ? I know when i had black trucks in the past it showed all the scratch marks on it and it was hard to keep clean and swirl marks from waxing it was hard to get rid of.my white truck i just rid of you couldnt see any scratch marks on it and aways looked clean . but i dont like the white in a Hummer.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:55 AM

So I guess you are saying you dont like yellow ? I know when i had black trucks in the past it showed all the scratch marks on it and it was hard to keep clean and swirl marks from waxing it was hard to get rid of.my white truck i just rid of you couldnt see any scratch marks on it and aways looked clean . but i dont like the white in a Hummer.
Nah..I was just pulling Shorty's leg..yellow is cool..Boulder Gray is also one that hides the dirt longer too.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:01 AM

i uesd to have a 38 foot scarab with twin 500 hp s and it was pretty cool on the lake but it was a boat. i will try to post some photos later.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:22 AM

YELLOW, with a brown tint, ROCKS !

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/4B43F88199C2435DA78C6BE2C7C48C1C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-21-2006, 03:32 PM

i just saw a H2 yellow it look great sorry shortbus but it was clean but i do love you pic.

Old 03-21-2006, 03:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

i just saw a H2 yellow it look great sorry shortbus but it was clean but i do love you pic.

God..You guys getting a room too...??[sm=idontcare.gif]

Quick Reply: Trade black for yellow lifted deal