PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tomorrow is a new day.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator
Default Tomorrow is a new day.

I hope we can move past all of this now that everything is out in the open and try to get back to us being ourselves again. It's unfortunate this all had to happen, but I guess it was inevitable, and would have happened eventually. At least it's over now and people will have to choose for themselves whether to stay or leave. I for one am going to be a little more careful what I post and what I say, but I'm not going to change who I am for anybody, online or offline. We are who we are and if people can't accept our unique chemistry, then they don't belong here, or should not comment unless it's positive or light-hearted.

Let's just all try to forget about this and move on. I can honestly say I feel a tighter friendship with you all after everything that has happened, and that means alot to me. Let's just keep it this way!

Old 08-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tomorrow is a new day.

Oh, and one more thing for ImportKiller............

dik

Old 08-02-2007, 05:29 PM

Man..........I have not been called a name yet[&o][&o]

Old 08-02-2007, 08:26 PM

after hearing about ***** Parker's hammy injury I'm too sad to call anyone a name now...sorry Chris....but I will take a raincheck

Old 08-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Administrator

what happened to parker?!? damn detroit news not giving me steelers news...[:@]

Old 08-02-2007, 10:00 PM

sat out two days now with ice on his knee...they are saying it's not serious but one report says he sitting out of sundays game with a bad hammy. Tomlin said it's "training camp knees" and that he will be fine.....lets hope so[:@]

on the plus side camp has been super physical this year...ex players said that camp cowher is over and that theese guys are killing each other like they did in the noll days.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Administrator

awesome...

i hope to have another year of proudly hanging my steelers flag outside on game days...last year wasnt so proud...although my neighbors are all lions fans, so they dont have much to say...

Old 08-02-2007, 10:09 PM

lmao...lions fans...there are some of those still left....poor bastagiges

it's going to be a damn good year...ben looks great from what I have heard. ***** reid is 100% and is pushing for #4 reciever spot. our new D looks fast and very very strong up front.....can't wait till sunday!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 04:37 AM

Now we got Cedrick Wilson bitching about Ben not throwing himthe ball enough

Old 08-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Man..........I have not been called a name yet[&o][&o]
I'm sorry, snugglebunny..........................

And, we have lost some of our good players, and I hope to God they don't use Suckface Rex Grossman again. They interviewed him locally and I think he's still our QB. We'll find out Sunday when my wife goes to the Bears fest thing here, when I'll probably be off-roading with the boyz OK, maybe not, but we'll see.

Quick Reply: Tomorrow is a new day.