PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tire Covers

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Default RE: Tire Covers

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

In the new hummer stuff catalog, they have a H3x-esque tire cover that locks for a cool $849.00
http://hummerstuff.com/catalog/displ...roduct_id=4935

That is not the H3x cover that is another one that been out there for the last year.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Sorry, didn't mean to burst your bubble...Thought there was a compliment it there somewhere.
There was...I was just bust'n ya [sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Doh!..You son of a....

Old 11-29-2006, 02:27 AM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Fire, looks like my H3 (except for the NICE looking HUMMER lettering ya got there!) I thought I liked mine plain but if I hang around here long enough I may end up 'whizzing" mine up a little yet! I am seeing there are some neat things I can do to her to dress her up without chroming her out. [sm=gears.gif]
Thanks. Yeah, I like the rocker panel banner. It had the pin stripe on the upper portion of the body already, when we bought it. But when we were nego the price with the saleswoman, I talked her into throwing it in too. It stands out a bit more on the boulder gray, instead of the slate blue we orig wanted.. which would have made it blend in a bit more.. but I like it fine. We live on a ranch, and I figured it would not only look nice, but provide a little buffer from the rocks on our gravel/dirt road. Too bad I didn't get something right away for the rear fenders... they were pot marked before the first week was up. [&:] Oh well, such is life. I don't care for show, as much as go, anyway. I figure I'll get the rear fenders rhino lined in the body color someday... theres time, it's not like they will rust.